View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Hi Hexy,
I've found three distinct levels of trim.

One; full shave, must be closely shaven. Done daily with softening creme before making love. It's the shadow of growth that stabs into the extremely sensitive pink inner folds of her labia that require the HIGHEST level of considerate attention and the closest possible shave of my pubes. The slightest abrasion on her pussy could put her out of commission for days.

Two; ten day length can be achieved with twice weekly scissor trim or with a device like the one I use. The Schick Quattro With Trimmer handle. It has a 'Mustache/sideburn trimmer powered by a "AA" battery integrated into the handle.

Three; is untrimmed, or at least permitted to growth and then kept neat at the longer growth length.

My #1 was a miserable failure regardless how carefully and closely I shaved. Every time we made love while I was tightly shaved her little pink pussy became chafed and we were out of business the next day. I shaved immediately before we fucked and even though the shave was the most intimately close as we both knew it could be, it was to our chagrin that my hard pussy pounding technique with my hulking piston cock would override the baby smooth pube shave.

I now LIVE to be properly #2 trimmed using my trimmer. No rash, no chafing, no abrasion, no kidding.

I let it grow out recently to #3. It was awful. When there are longer hairs near they get caught and pulled into the mouth when sucking and yanked with the fingers when jacking off. I like to jack off.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."