View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 8)

As Jackie entered Doctor Julie’s examination room to await punishment she noticed that it was furnished in a similar way to Sister Julia’s – the same equipment but more space as Julia had told her. The lights were bright and Jackie guessed that to be intentional to offer a better view.

She walked over to the examination chair and stood beside it as instructed. She removed the robe, adjusted the bra to ensure that her nipples were visible above each cup, then placed her hands behind her back. She had no idea how long she would be made to wait so maintained position. There was a mirror on the opposite wall. Her brown wiry pussy hair was clearly visible through the sheer black panties. She realised the reason why she had been instructed to wear them. The act of having to drop her panties in front of the four women was intended as a first humiliation and act of submission to indicate her assent to punishment.

She looked around her. The room had clearly been carefully prepared beforehand and the full extent of the punishment that awaited now dawned on Jackie.

She noticed the lubricant and the long anal probe and shuddered slightly. Then she noticed the razors and shaving foam and realised their purpose. Sister Julia had made no mention of that and Jackie started to feel more and more nervous. She saw the paddle and tawse laid out next to the spanking bench – no surprises there. She had been paddled before but the heavy leather tawse was new to her and looked as if it was going to hurt a lot. Would it be applied to her thighs as well as her bottom?

Finally her gaze moved to the bed and she saw the vibrators laid out. Five of them – clearly she would be expected to perform a number of different acts. The clit vibe and the rabbit were familiar to her. The straight vibrator was similar to the first toy she had ever owned. What worried her more was the other two. One was extremely thick, she could only assume that she would be required to insert it into her pussy and wondered if she would manage. The long narrow bendy vibe worried her even more, it was thin and would barely touch the walls of her pussy. She’d never seen a model like that before. Then she noticed the second tube of lubricant and shuddered again.

Time passed then she heard people approaching, laughing and chatting, their footsteps echoing along the hospital corridor. One by one the four women walked in, moved towards the chair and lined up in front of Jackie. Sister Julia, Sister Mary, Nurse Kate and Doctor Julie were all looking at her intently.

Sister Julia stepped forward.

“Ladies – as you are aware nurse Jackie was caught masturbating without permission in the shower room last night. She has freely consented to punishment as an alternative to dismissal. There will be three stages to her punishment – an examination in the chair, a spanking over the bench and public masturbation on the bed. We have agreed what part each of us will play and it is now time to proceed.”

Jackie noticed all four were now staring at her intently, running their eyes down from her tits to her pussy. She wondered what Sister meant by “We have agreed what part each of us will play” She started to tremble slightly – it was about to begin.

“Jackie – kindly drop your panties, step out of them and resume position with your legs apart.”

Jackie did as instructed, hooking her thumbs into the waistband and tugging them down to her knees then her feet. She then shook them off with her right foot and resumed the position. Her pussy was now on full display and she started to redden with embarrassment. The two Sisters had both had a prior view but this was the first time that she’d been exposed to the gaze of Nurse Kate and Doctor Julie. Both were looking on with interest and she noticed that Kate’s nipples were hardening under her dress. Had she come without a bra ?

“Get into the chair and place your legs in the rests on either side.”

Again Jackie complied as the four women watched. She lay back, pulled up her legs and placed them in position. Sister Julia stepped forward and secured the straps around each leg. Jackie was now completely helpless and turned her face away in shame.

“During this punishment Jackie you will face us at all times unless told otherwise. Look back to the front.”

Reluctantly Jackie did so, fearing additional punishment. All four were now gazing intently at her. Julia used the knob at the side to tilt Jackie back. She then stood between her legs and slowly pushed the rests apart until Jackie was spread as far as she could be. She realised she was completely exposed, everything on full view – tits, pussy and anus.

“I will start the inspection with your tits and nipples.”

Sister Julia moved behind the chair, slipped her hands inside the bra and cupped one of Jackie’s tits in each hand. She began a gentle massage. cupping them upwards and gently around. Jackie realised to her horror that she was starting to get aroused. Julia then moved on to the nipples, flicking each gently with her thumbs, then pinching them, causing them to harden further.

“As you can see ladies Jackie has quite sensitive breasts and erectile nipples, She is beginning to become aroused. Doctor Julie – is her pussy beginning to engorge and open ?”

“Yes it is indeed – I think it’s time to move down there. Nurse Kate – I think you’re going to perform this part of the inspection, please step forward.”

Jackie was horrified, she had though that Kate would be a mere spectator. Then her thoughts went back to their brief conversation last night when Kate had said “Jackie I just want you to know, I’m very much looking forward to tomorrow night” and she groaned inwardly. Her young colleague was about to perform an intimate examination.

Kate moved into position beside the chair while Sister Julia moved back into position at the front to enjoy the view with the others. Jackie felt Kate’s hand cup her outer lips and squeeze gently. She was becoming more and more aroused. Kate then gently took hold of each of Jackie’s inner lips, now starting to protrude prominently, between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. She then slowly moved the lips apart, revealing the pink and obviously wet interior of Jackie’s pussy. Jackie could see that all four women were staring intently and obviously enjoying the view.

Sister Julia spoke up.

“Kate would you slip a finger inside as far as you can, open Jackie up further and then insert a second finger.”

Kate did so and Jackie felt the finger slip into her and slowly rotate, stretching her further open. The second finger followed and the two fingers moved apart like forceps opening Jackie even further.

Kate had been looking intently at every detail of Jackie’s pussy, but now she shifted her gaze, looked Jackie directly in the face smiled and said:

“I told you I was looking forward to this Jackie.”

Doctor Julie now spoke.

“How wet is she Kate ?”

“Very – almost dripping” was the reply.

Doctor Julie now continued.

“Keep your fingers where they are for now Kate, rotate them slowly and move them gently in and out for a while. I want Jackie to stay open and aroused. As you can see ladies Jackie has quite prominent inner lips when aroused and the outer lips are engorged and puffy. She clearly has a powerful sexual response and I’m looking forward to her masturbation later. She has trimmed her pussy hair around her lips but generally has a pretty hairy pussy. Sister Julia has a proposal for us.”

Julia now spoke.

“I propose to shave Jackie’s pussy and the area around her anus. There are a few reasons for this. One is that it will afford easier access for the probe and the vibrators. Jackie – you may not have fully realised this but you will be using both holes during your masturbation. While you are in the chair we will be using the anal probe to open you up and stretch you slightly in preparation.”

Jackie’s worst fears were confirmed and she felt her eyes beginning to brim.

“Secondly it will increase her sensitivity to both manual masturbation and the vibrators. I am personally hoping to see Jackie come as often and as hard as possible once she reaches the bed. Finally it will afford us all a better view of Jackie’s pussy at all stages and in all positions. We’ll be better able to see how engorged, how wet and how open she is.”

The other women nodded in agreement and Sister moved to retrieve the metal dish and moved to Jackie’s left hand side.

“Kate – kindly fetch me a bowl of warm water and a flannel.”

Jackie watched as Kate did so, placed the bowl on the table next to Sister and moved to position at the side of the chair opposite Sister Julia.

“Kate will be assisting me in this procedure. Her job is to maintain Jackie’s arousal and to hold her lips in position as needed for me to apply the razor. I trust that you other ladies will enjoy the view. When I’ve finished you can each explore Jackie’s pussy for yourselves if you wish, before we move on to her other hole.”

Jackie saw both nodding and smiling as she felt sister get to work applying shaving soap to the mat of wiry brown hair that ran up towards her belly. She felt Kate’s two fingers re-enter her pussy and begin to slowly rotate and slide in and out.

“Kate – please continue finger fucking Jackie while I proceed up here. Please do not touch her clit though, I don’t want her coming before she starts her masturbation.”

Despite herself Jackie was getting more and more aroused. Kate smiled, looked Jackie directly in the eye and proceeded to follow her instructions. As Jackie grew even wetter she felt a third finger enter and stretch her even further. The pink wetness inside her was now on full display to all four women and they were clearly enjoying it.

She felt the razor scraping gently over her skin as sister removed the hairy triangle. Every so often she dipped the razor into the water to clear the matt of wiry hair, before continuing. In a short time she was done and only Jackie’s lips and clit remained unshaven.

“Kate please now withdraw your fingers and stretch out Jackie’s left lip. Don’t pull too hard but get the skin nice and taut.”

Kate did as instructed and Jackie watched as Sister rubbed in more shaving cream and proceeded to shave away the remaining hair on that side. The process was repeated on the other side, leaving only the area around Jackie’s clit to be shaved. Jackie gasped and bucked involuntarily as she felt Sister’s fingers come into contact with the side of her clitoral hood and the cream being applied. Sister quickly removed all remaining hair and Jackie now had an entirely bare pussy on view. Kate had now withdrawn her fingers. Sister finally soaped the area around Jackie’s anus and finished the job. She used a towel to clean away any remaining soap.

“Kate please fetch the small mirror on the shelf over there, bring it here and angle it between Jackie’s legs so that she can see her shaved pussy.”

Kate did so and as Jackie looked in the mirror she could see the revealing effect. Her inner lips were puffy, pink and protruding from inside her. The little nub of her clit was clearly swollen and peeking out from its hood. Kate parted her lips further so that Jackie could see the pink wetness inside. She now understood the intimate view that she would be presenting to the four women for the remainder of her session.

Doctor Julie now stepped forward and the other three women gathered again at the front.

“My turn to explore Jackie now. I am going to bring her to the brink of orgasm but not allow her to go all the way.”

Expertly Julie began to fondle and finger Jackie’s pussy with her right hand, gently caressing between her lips and then sliding two fingers in deep, back out, around her lips again, back in and so on. At the same time Jackie felt a finger start to rotate around her clit. She was sopping wet now and no longer caring about the spectacle that she was providing she began to buck and moan.

“As you can see Jackie is extremely aroused right now and clearly enjoying this. Just a little more and I will draw her back. Don’t worry Jackie, you will have plenty of opportunity to orgasm when you masturbate for us.”

Jackie closed her eyes and could feel a climax building, she started to moan and breath deeply. Then suddenly the soft fingers were withdrawn and she began to come down.

“Please, please …..”

“I’m sorry Jackie – we need to continue your punishment before you can get release. Please open your eyes and look at us as instructed.”

With that Julie stepped back and Jackie again saw the four facing her. She was fully spread, everything on view and still firmly strapped in.

Sister Julia was the next to speak.

“Now its time for the final stage of Jackie’s examination in the chair – the anal probe.”

Jackie began to sweat and shake a little as Sister approached, stood to the side, put on a pair of rubber gloves and picked up the lubricant.

“Do you all have a good view of Jackie’s anus or do I need to move her ?”

Sister Mary spoke up.

“The view is excellent Sister, please proceed.”

Jackie flinched slightly as she felt the cold lube being squirted around her hole. She then felt Sister Julie’s finger enter and start to rotate. This was far less gentle than when she had been given her enema. She felt the finger withdraw, more lube being applied and then the finger returned probing deeper and deeper, reaming around and opening her up.

The finger withdrew again and Jackie saw the long tapered beaded probe in Sister’s hand before it dipped between her legs and she felt the tip then the first bead pushing insistently against her ring. Slowly she yielded and the probe slid inwards by an inch. She felt herself tightening in resistance.

“Don’t resist now Jackie or it will be worse for you. Try to relax and let it in.”

Jackie tried to do so and the probe slid in further. She felt more lube being applied and again the probe advanced – she felt each successive bead as it widened her hole then popped in as Jackie closed back up.

“Good girl, that’s now five inches in you. Just one more to go.”

She felt the probe rotate a little then move a little further until the final and largest bead popped in. She was surprised to find that the sensation was actually increasing her arousal. Again she was aware of the other women viewing her being reamed and witnessing not just the opening up of her anus but also her pussy gaping wider.

The probe began to rotate a little more and then to slide back and forth a little as Sister worked her hole further open. Jackie was now extremely glad about the enema she’d received earlier. After what seemed like an eternity she felt the probe being withdrawn. Bead by bead popped out each creating an exquisite sensation. Jackie couldn’t help gasping each time her ring expanded then contracted back around the probe. Finally it was fully withdrawn and Doctor Julie spoke.

“Sister – judging by Jackie’s reaction I think we may need the probe later during her masturbation. Would you mind keeping it to hand ?”

“Certainly” and with that Sister Julia dropped the probe into the pocket of her uniform.

She then removed her gloves and unbuckled the straps restraining each of Jackie’s legs.

“Now get down and proceed to the spanking bench”.

Jackie did as she was told and stood up shakily. Sister Julia took her arm and guided her towards the bench.

Up close the heavy tawse looked even more fearsome.

She swallowed and braced herself for what was to come next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued ......
Any comments are welcome.