View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 12:27 AM
Missing Member

As I sit behind my display table, convieniently located next to the exit door and the restrooms (in case someone decides they need some quick relief before they leave) I re-arrange some of my products I brought and am absentmindedly wiping down the vibrator I just got finished "testing." As I am cleaning the last of the juices off of it, I hear my name and look up into the beautiful faces of all my Pixies Comerades and they are applauding and looking at me. I quickly place the toy back on the table and make my way toward the stage accepting handshakes, pats, and gropes as I make my way through the crowd.

As I ascend the steps onto the stage I smile shyly at CK and take the award and the hug and step to the podium....

"Thank you CK, my favorite prick. Thank you all from the heart of my bottom...I mean...no, that IS what I meant. It is truly an honor to be recognized amongst my friends for this award. I accept this honor on behalf of myself and my quivering clit.

"And now for the next award I would like to recognize one of our chat regulars. Someone who evidently, truly believes in the saying, 'I should be seen and not heard....ever.' I would like to present this golden plaque with a little silver fly in the center. The nominees for the "Fly on the Wall" award are.......

ChanServ for his/her diligent efforts to always be there for our Pixies in there time of dire need. A great listener and someone we all know and trust with our deepest secrets........

jwalker....for....just being there and never saying a FUCKING THING.......

and the winner is....*rips open the little envelope*.....

JWALKER!"

*Applauds as she looks through the audience and spots him in a dark corner. As usual she can see him but he's not doing anything.....*