Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 08:43 AM
Secret Admirer

I quickly changed and when I came out she paused to take a look. She commented on how well I'd "grown up" and how I was definitely not a kid anymore. She looked back at the chemical tester and declared the pool was perfect for fun. She set the tester down and then grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt. She, what seemed slowly, raised it over her head and revealed a dark blue bikini top that covered most of her still very round breast. I'm sure that she could see me staring as she tossed her shirt on a small table. Then she grabbed the waistband of her shorts and slid them to the ground bending from her mid section exposing her nice firm ass to the air. She stepped out of the shorts and tossed them on the table by her shirt. All the emotions that I had back when I had a crush on her rushed back into my system. I turned to keep from showing too much of an interest although I think she already knew. She spoke up telling me about a great new sunscreen she'd found that was waterproof and not damaging to the skin. I instinctively offered to put some on. She flirtatiously showed hesitation and recalled the previous incident with putting oil on her back She picked up the bottle from the table and grinningly replied her approval.