View Single Post
Old 10-16-2001, 08:14 PM
dobbydog

my hand slides down inside the waistband of your trousers to find the warm, silky hardness of your rigid shaft then on down to cup your furry balls.... up and down.... mmmm that feels so sensual.
mmm we'll have to do something about that I whisper in your ear as I gently roll you onto your back.
I lie on top of you, my breasts squashed into your broad chest, my tummy feeling your hardness, the smell of sex between us.
I pull my body up and down.... gently, not far, to end up on my elbows lookg down at you.
I push your hair back from your forehead with my hands as I land butterfly kisses all over your face.
I lean down and gently blow into your right ear... and then, pausing to kiss your nose, your left ear..... then quickly snaking my tongue right into your aural canel.
You wriggle with suppressed laughter - ticklish eh?
I sit up, sitting on your tummy and look down at you - my dress is hiked up around my waist and it's uncomfortable -= and linen creases so damn easily.
wait - I whisper and hop off you - feeling very sexy I do a little dance for you, slipping out of my dress, but leaving my bra and panties on.
I stand beside the bed and lean over you, your eyes watching my every move.
I rake the bulge in your trousers with my nails, and the inside of your thighs.... before gently and carefully unbucking your belt. I undo the button and zipper, teasingly brushing the cloth covered shape of your erect penis, but not too much.....
Now, taking the legs of your trousers I pull them down and leave them in a heap on the floor.
I look at you lying on the bed.... sitting next to your feet I raise one foot to my mouth and one by one suck your toes, swirling my tongue around and in between them...
You shudder with ticklish pleasure as I suck and nibble .
Putting your foot down, I kiss my way up your body, rubbing my lace covered breasts agsint your legs. Pulling down your underwear I give your penis a kiss and a squeeze before letting the eleastic snap back into place - I give you an evil grin.
Now I sit on your erection, and wriggle my pussy against it mmmmmmm as I undo the buttons fo your shirt, working my way down....
I play with your tiny nipples, bringing them to hard little copies of my own. Bending down I suck on each one, flicking them with my tongue..
I can see you are distracted.... I lean forwards and whisper into your ear.. you are sooooo sexy.....
Reaching down I caress your hardness, and lift your penis as I lean back, with one fluid motion I use the tip to push aside the crotch of my panties and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhh your full length slides up inside me.
You moan and I say shhhhhh and stay perfectly still, letting the feeling of fullness subside before starting to gently rock back and forth.
Now I lean down and move back and forth on your shaft, my breasts swinging in their lacy cups as my pumping up and down becomes more forceful. I kiss you hard. Biting your lips, muttering fuck me, yes please fuck me fuck me fuck me haaaaaard with your big cock