View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:20 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

$$The Pot Of Money$$

Is anybody else having a problem with the Michael Jackson CIRCUS?

Regardless of where your personal appreciation for the man and his talent is ranked by you, I have to think that the exploitation of his death has to be starting to be as repulsive to somebody else as I'm finding it.

To see the respect that the passing of any person warrants being used in the way I have witness since his death is a new low in my view, even for what (personal prospective) I consider the commercial organization that turned a little black kid with a super musical talent into a freak. He generated countless fortunes for a ring of handlers and promoters at a cost similar to that of Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali.

We have lost many very talented people from the entertainment industry and from many other fields that have made valuable contributions to culture and society with as much and more meaning and longer lasting effect. Most have not received this fabricated acclaim and I personally feel it diminishes and cheapens whatever memories you have as they continue to squeeze out the last lucre. I see their money pot as a thunder mug.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world