View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 09:55 AM

We checked out and headed for the car. I did the manly thing and opened the door for her even though she was driving. I asked if she was sure she was OK to drive. She said that she was, and I said "good 'cause I don't think I can. I'll pick up my car tomorrow if that's OK". We headed to my house and went inside. I took her coat and turned on the fireplace. I asked her if she wanted me to make some coffee or preferred tea. Pam said, "actually I was hoping you had some wine". I said yes, but it's red. She said that was fine. I opened the bottle and poured us each a glass. She was sitting on the couch on the fireplace end when I brought it to her. We talked for a while then started kissing. After about ten minutes, she stopped and said she had to use the bathroom. When she came back we continued to drink our glasses of wine. She then made a comment about my robe that was hanging in the bathroom. I thought that was strange, then maybe thought that she wanted to put in on figuring it was now a matter of time until things started to get heavy. I said, "what about it"? She said "well"... I said "well what"? She said, "would you put it on"? I said, "you want me to put it on"? She said..."mmm hmmm". "Are you sure"? She whispered in my ear that she didn't think she could ask twice. So I went in the bathroom, took off my clothes and put on the robe. Looking in the mirror, I was really wondering what was going on here. Wouldn't normally the woman put it on? I thought I'd have a little fun with this...I'm sure it was the alcohol. I was getting little nervous but then I eventually walked back into the living room. When I got there I noticed she unbuttoned her top but didn't remove it. When I got to her, I got up on the couch and sat on her putting one leg on each side of her. I said, "well, here's my robe". She just kind of chuckled. I grabbed each of her wrists kind of forcefully and held them somewhat apart against the back of the couch. We started to kiss and breathe heavily. Our kiss broke, then I lowered my lips to the front of her neck to kiss it. She just leaned her head all the way back and closed her eyes...