View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I'm so glad to hear the chemo is going well. That has come a long way in it's effectiveness in the last decade. I hope you have now had the worst of the side effects. I can't wait to see you next month with a head of hair like mine. We will be able to put our heads together and make an ass of ourselves.

(side note)
I hope these last nine weeks have been shorter for you than for me although they are beginning to take shape of earth-time now. Son is do FANTASTIC considering his condition then. The doctors are as impressed as we are. He has been doing therapy locally, three time each week and making better than normal progress. Last Friday he had to go back down to Columbus, to the trauma center where he was treated, for an evaluation by them. They told him if things progress as they have, he may be able to return to work by October. "You may be able to chase the bad guy down, but you won't be able to tackle him yet." That was great news for everyone.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world