Thread: Tattoo Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 12:47 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Next tat for me........sunset at the top of the cleavage of my bum! Baby sis is getting the sunrise there.....(like who would know the difference).........so we can say that as sisters.....the sun rises and sets on our ass! LMAO!

And I do have an idea of a poison ivy vine I want from the bottom of my foot.....up and around my ankle. I get poison ivy so much and so easily that I figure I should wear it permenantly. Some artists won't do this for me cause they say it will be too painful but I have a high pain tolerance and I'll find someone to do it.

Lilith........No matter what you decide it's the outline that is the most painful.....and don't let anyone fool you.........it IS painful! But after a while the numbness sets in and the tolerance is easier. The smaller and the less detail.....the less pain. Also......the more delecate the skin the more painful.....ie: the underside of the arm (for those Celtic bands), the inner thigh...etc. So choose a tough spot......ie: calf or lower leg or your back..... for the first one so you know what to expect in-so-far as pain tolerance!

I was out last night and the cook at the pub we were at had his head shaved and the crown of his head was a full tattoo. In some states that's against the law.......I think. Not to mention.....OUCH!

~Thomas Dewar~