Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2002, 04:45 PM

I felt him pull the dildo out, and then he rubbed lube over my arse, gently teasing my anus, his finger probing, first one finger and then two slipping in. I groaned and he kept on lubing his finger caressing my balls.

I turned over onto my back, he lifted my hips and put a pillow under my bum, and continued luding, massaging my anus, he knelt between my spread legs, his cock pointing up to his navel. He held himself, i felt the end at my entrance and then he slid in, in a quick smooth thrust. I moaned feeling utter bliss. He slid out and in, and out and in, building up the fuck, he leaned forward, his thrusting becoming slow and gentle, his lips on mine kssing me. I responded, filled with lust carried by the throb of his cock in my anus, his mouth moved to my nipples and my cock hardened, brushing his stomach, against the soft fine hairs, my legs over his shoulders, my anus opened, his hard rod sheathed inside my arse, moving up the sphincter and into the rectum..In and out, In and Out, he pushed in deeper, his balls against me, his thrust deep and he groaned shaking on his arms, collapsing onto me as once again spunk filled my arsehole.