Thread: First......
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2001, 10:54 PM
dobbydog

I was tingling all over as I tasted the salty drops, I licked around the silken head with the tip of my toungue - and smiled up at Dean.
I felt so naughty and wanton - we'd watched two xxx movies one night a while ago and I'd felt fascinated and repulsed at the same time. I made him turn off the second one and then we made passionate love, no correct that; we fucked. We really fucked each other hard.
Now since then I had found a new Anna inside me, I was scared of her, but she was also very appealing - and tonight I was letting her out!
I stopped licking his penis and looked at it - I leant forwards and brushed it with each of my dangling nipples in turn, it looked so sexy to see the shiny head against my dark nubs, now very erect too.
I took his warm hardness in my right hand and pressed it against my right breast, rubbing and rolling it against the soft flesh.
Bending my head down, I licked the tip - amd kissed it before I pulled back and then suddenly let my head go down, taking half of his erection into my mouth - stopping only when I could feel the head hit the back of my throat.
Ohhhh, not too far, I could feel my throat tighten reflexively....
I bobebd up and down a couple of times, thinking about the women in the movies - and grinned at Dean... You like? I asked.