View Single Post
Old 10-14-2001, 01:45 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Who will come with me to........

I need to take a companion on my travels again. Will someone step into my world and come to the SAS Royal Hotel in the centre of Bergen in Norway?
"Swish" the lift doors closed. "Going up?" I said as I pushed the button for the top floor Leisure Suite. "No-going down" you whisper as you slide slowly to your knees in front of me. Before you've undone the first button on my jeans I feel myself stiffen with anticipation. I run my fingers through your glossy hair as you release my cock from its denim cage. The first drops of pre-cum are already glistening near the 'eye', you lower your head and your tongue darts forward to lick the droplets away. I have to grab the handrail around the lift wall as I feel my knees buckle. Your lips are now halfway down the shaft moving tenderly up and down, the saliva mixing with my juices lubricating as you swallow more of me into you. One hand is carressing my balls, stroking and then squeezing. I can see you've slipped your other hand into your panties and are rubbing it back and forth. Then I feel a finger and understand why you've being playing with yourself. The finger that has just slipped into my anus is wet from you. The intense rush I experience as both hands and your mouth are devoted to my pleasure brings me to the point of climax.
A bell in the lift rings,warning of the approaching floor, you stand and grin~I'm devastated as I hurriedly try to get my penis back in my jeans. The lift doors open and we exit into the Leisure Suite. The male changing room and sauna is to the left, female to the right. We agree to get changed and meet in the jacuzzi. At the speed of light I am naked, grabbing a towel I go through the door. Tossing the towel onto a chair I plunge into the warm bubbling water. Relaxing, as the water bubbles and froths around me, I eagerly wait for you to join me. Out of the corner of my eye I see you beckoning me from the female changing room. I rise out of the jacuzzi and walk, dripping water, across to you. As I near you place a finger to your lips, motioning me to be silent. Curious I reach your side where you take my hand and lead me to the door of the female sauna. There is a glass panel in the door, I peer inside. My jaw drops - laying on a wooden bench is a young girl, very blonde, slim and nude. You slide in front of me and then turn and smile. The girl is oblivious to the two voyeurs only feet away from her as she idly rubs her hand over her pussy. Her eyes are closed as if asleep but she keeps up a regular rhythm between her legs. I curl my arm around your waist and start to replicate her movements on you. Long strokes from above the clit right along the lips almost touching the ass hole and then back to start again. Each time I pass the lips I can feel you becoming wetter and wetter. The girl has stopped stroking now and I can see she has pressed a finger into her and is massaging her clit with her palm. You push your bum into me as I copy her actions. She is now gathering speed her finger pushing in and out of her hole, her hips bucking into her hand. Your hand moves onto mine and makes me mimic her~faster and deeper~you press my hand into your groin and grind against it. Inside, the girl's hips are going into spasm as she straightens her legs~you lift my other hand to your mouth to stop you shouting out~as the girls back arches in a dynamic moment of ecstasy~ your orgasm breaks like a wave~you bite on my hand to stifle your cries~I see tears fall onto the back of my hand and mingle with the blood you have drawn.
Before we are discovered I scoop you up and carry you through to the balcony. Stepping through the double glass doors into the night, the chill of the evening is incredible. The view from here is amazing but it is not enough to distract me from you. I carry you over to the balustrade around the edge of the balcony, looking over I can see people hurrying past on the street 100 feet below. Remaining behind you I ease my way up into your vagina, the recent masturbation has left you so wet I push right in until your bum is flat against my abdomen. Being in this position means I have unlimited access to your clitoris and nipple ring. My fingers stroke and pull until your nipples are erect and pink, my other hand rubbing your mound as I start to fuck you. Slowly at first, then faster as you respond to my thrusting, I pound my cock into you like a piston. The tiger on your shoulder blade shining in the moonlight as you arch your back. Faster and faster, harder and harder then that hot surge of semen as I slam against you~my toes curl to grip the floor as I push as deep as I can~your head is thrown back and again you've placed your hand on mine as you frantically urge me to rub your clit~then it comes the second orgasm, just as strong as the first only this time your cries aren't stifled as you release your emotions. Your ass jerks back against me as you wriggle trying to get more of me inside you. Responding to your motion I push forward, trying to maintain a balance between a deep, forceful fuck and not falling over the balcony. The danger of the situation draws more and more cum up my throbbing cock and into the rippling muscles of your cunt. We go back inside and flop into the welcoming waters of the jacuzzi. As you nestle your head on my shoulder the girl from the sauna enters, seeing us in there she smiles, turns and goes.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul