View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:40 PM

Question How do I fix cracked marriage?

Hello all! Mr. Nadia here. sorry I dont have my own name but I feel compelled to thank you all for your advice. Although my wife seems to think way different than most of us do, but I told her how i felt about having the other man in her life, it was wrecking us and I told her he had to go or there wouldnt be an us. She said ok but really didnt like the idea and that she would probably lose respect for me by making her choose me over her friends.
anyway I have a question for all you professors out there.. Say 2 people were early in their relationship and there was someone(an old flame) in one of their lives that posed a a risk to thier marriage ( at least one of them seen this as true)and that person asked his wife or her husband to delete this person from thier life and they did and didnt have any second thoughts about it because their marriage was more important. Now twenty years have past and these two peple have respect and love for each other and are sure what they have and no one could come between them. In walks someone who has become a friend to one of them and starts to pose a problem (starts flirting and hitting on the other person). Is it right for the other spouse to want that friend out of his spouses life like it was in the beginning of the relationship or has the rules changed ?