Thread: Viking Bride
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

With her hand in his, Hall led Bethany from the dining hall and towards his bed chamber. "Hall please," she begged as they were about to reach the stairs. "You agreed," he said sternly. He then turned her towards the large room across the room where several naked women were "entertaining" a group of men. "Do you see them," he whispered into her ear as he pointed them out; his other arm wrapping tightly around her waist. "It is your choice little one. It is either the privace of my bed chamer or out in the open where EVERYONE can see you. Remember, little one: any time, any where, any place." He turned her back around and she gasped at him. "Your choice," he reminded her. "Personally, I would prefer that I be the only one that ever sees that exquisite body of yours. Now..., shall we?" He again led her; this time she went willingly.

Hall locked the door behind them and again placed the key out of Bethany's reach. He noted that several of the nearly burnt out candles were light before removeing his own shirt so that he only wore his skin-tight black pants and knee-high boots. He silently approached her and slipped his arms around her waist; causing her to jump. His lips lightly touched her neck before softly kissing his way along her shoulder. He heard her low moan and felt her back mold against his stomach. He slid a hand between her legs and roughly rubbed her womanhood through her dress. Her moan grew slightly louder. She turned her face up towards his and ran her finger along his jaw line. He lightly burshed his lips across hers before fully claiming them.

"Bethany," Hall whispered in her ear. Slowly he began to undo the row of buttons down the back of her dress. He smiled when she lifted her flaming red hair to allow him access to them. He pushed the material forward, revealing her soft shoulders and the thin shift covering her fragile body. She raised her arms so that he could eaisly remove it. His hands came forward and cupped her breasts and played with them until her nipples were harden peaks. Her breasts were large enough to be clearly defined through her clothes, but still small enough to be not to draw all a man's attention to them alone. Again she moaned as he devoted his full attention to them. She rasied her arms above her head and wrapped them around his neck.

Bethany felt Hall's fingertips glide along her skin from her breasts to her hips. She shivered at the pleasure his touch brought forth. "So eager," she heard him whisper. "So beautiful. So viril. The only thing that could make you look any more beautiful would be my child swelling your belly." She smiled at the thought of his child growing in her. She felt his large hands slid under the dress and next to her skin as the rest of it was pushed to the floor. She drew in a deep breath as he pushed her bloomers down; they now pooled around her feet. She stepped out of them, and the soft slippers that he had given her to wear. She turned and faced him; proudly showing him her naked body. Her flaming red hair hung in curls about her neck and shoulders. And her emerald green eyes took in his own body.

Bethany sat seductively on the bed and watched Hall as he removed his boots and pants. She smiled as he crawled on all fours across the bed to her. She smiled up at him; her emerald eyes sparkling with the knowledge of what would happen. She blushed as she thought about the "special" lessons she had been given at school and now was greatful for the knowledge she had obtained. "Why do you blush, little one," he asked. She shly looked away before meeting his sky blue eyes again and then explained about her schooling. "Good," he smiled as he hoovered over her. "Then you have an idea of what is to happen." Her face and tone turned serious as she, "I know that the first time will hurt, but..." she blushed and again shly looked away before continueing, "from what I seen downstairs, I know it must be very pleasureable." "I will make sure that it is," he said sexily. "And I will be very gentle with you."

Bethany wrapped her arms around Hall's neck and ran her fingers through his shoulder length blonde hair. She lightly nibbled at his bottom lip several times, evading the kiss he tried to give before letting him roughly kiss her. She giggled like a little child as he kissed his way down her neck and to her breasts. She drew in a deep breathe and moaned loudly as he placed his hot mouth over her breasts and drew her harden nipple into it. She squirmed beneath him as he lightly pulled the nipple with his teeth; panting when he finally released it. "Hmm Hmm Hmm," he groaned from the depths of his throat.

Bethany watched through a sex induced haze as Hall kissed over to her other breast. It too received the same attention as the first, but this time, she felt his large finger slip into her womanhood. She panted and gasped as his finger contiuned to move in her; his thumb rubbing the swollen numb causing her to literally scream with pleasure. This time, his deep laugh didn't come from his throat, but from his gut. She opened her eyes wide at the sound of his laugh and gave a small, quite one of her own.

Hall kissed his way down Bethany's stomach and lightly kissed the soft flaming red hair between her legs. Her small muscled legs clamped as tightly as they could against the sides of his face, but he mused at the fact that it wasn't very tight at all. He felt her small fingers lightly running through his blonde hair. He licked at the swollen numb, causing her to buck widly. She screamed his name as he felt her sweet juices flowing onto his tongue. He lapped at them eagerily.

Hall kissed his way back up Bethany's stomach. He noted that her breathing was no longer even, but heavy pants. She grasped his upper arms as he stared deeply into her emerald eyes with his sky blue ones; his knees pushing her legs further apart until he rested comfortably between them. They gasp had noted that she knew what was coming and he saw the hint of fear in them as he touched the opening of her warm sheath with his hard sword. Slowly he eased himself forward. He thought of his father's parting words and wanted to boast that he had tamed this wild little vixen and was indeed laying between her legs.

Hall didn't ask Bethany if she was ready, but she smiled and then nodded slightly as if unsure, and yet ready at the same time. He nodded his head and pushed the tip of himself in. He watched her gasp and then close her eyes as she lightly bite her lower lip. He waited for her eyes to reopen before pushing himself half way in. She again gasped and closed her eyes; her fingers digging into his upper arms. She drew in several deep breathes before opening her eyes again. "Are you alright," he asked softly. "Yes," she said, but her voice sounded as if she was in great pain. He eased himself back and then plunged himself completely in; feeling the thin tissue break as he did. "I'm completely in," he softly whispered in her ear.

Hall felt Bethany's nails digging deeper into his arm. It didn't really hurt, but felt more like an annoying bug bite. She drew in deep breathes as she tried to resume her breathing. "Oh Hall," she cried as her body relaxed back onto the bed. Tears rolled from her eyes and he kissed them away. He began to slowly move in her, coaxing her body back to the pleasure that she had felt earily. Soon she was moaning, her body slowly moving in rythem with his. Her eyes closed slightly as she arched her back, causing her breasts to rub his chest as he moved in her.

"MMM Bethany," Hall moaned as she began to show the passion he had longed to see. "By all things created by Odin above, you're body is exquisite." He deeply kissed her and mused at how she kept giving herself more and more willingly. He raised her delicate leg up as far as it would go and rubbed it with gently as he moved in her. He was able to push in deeper, causing her to gasp again as he brought her to climax. He groaned as her warm juices flowed over him. Her wetness encouraged him to move faster.

Hall flenched when he felt Bethany's nails dig into his back and drug sideways. He flet small droplets of blood forming in places, but was not concern in the least. He began to pant as his thrusts encreased. Soon they both began to heavily pant and he felt his own releasal building. "Hall. Hall. Oh, Hall," she panted as he pushed in as deep as he could go. He felt her tears as she buried her face in the curve of his neck. He didn't have time to ask her if he was hurting her, for his own apex was met. He gave a few more deep thursts, letting her tightness milk him of his seed. He softly kissed her forehead and then dried her eyes with his kisses.

Bethany rolled in unison with Hall so that it was he that laid with his back on the bed; letting her rest comfortably on his chest. Her knees slide to the bed and she laid her cheek on his bare chest and listened to the pounding of his heart. She tucked her arms next to her breasts and lightly ran her fingers over the healed scares across his well toned chest. She felt his large, muscled arms wrap around her and gently hold her next to him. For some time they laid there until their heart beats were back to normal.

"What does your name mean," Hall asked. Bethany raised herself slightly and looked at the scars that she had been traceing with her fingers. "It means 'house of figs'," she said with a giggle. "What does yours mean," she aksed. "I mean..., I know what it means in English, but what does it mean in Norse." "It means warrior. Hero," he said proudly. She continued to run her fingers over his scars as she said, "You certainly are a warrior. And my hero from saving me from that man." "And Valborg means 'protector of the battlefield'." He gave a light chuckle before saying, "You, little one, have certainly been a battle to tame. And I promise to do my best to protect you." She smiled down at him. Her emerald eyes sparkling and her tone teasing as she asked, "Who says you've tamed me?" He gave a low growl as he pulled her back down to him and kissed her deeply.