Thread: Viking Bride
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Married Couple

Not wanting a scene made for his mother and father, and the rest of the household, to witness, Hall bound Bethany's hands together, as well as her feet. In her mouth was a gag that kept her screaming to a minimum. She had already proven on the long boat that she was not going willingly to her new home. He had had to keep her tied to the bed the entire length of the trip. He knew that she was in no shape to fight him if he had choosen to take her, but he would not rape her. But that had not stopped him from showing her body just how pleaureable love making could be. He wanted her to be willing when he finally laid between her legs. He knew that if she was this passionate in showing her hate for him, then she would be just as passionate in giving her love as well. And from the response that he had been getting from her, he knew that she would soon be allowing him to do as he wished to her.

Hall's large home was that of an abandoned fortified caslte. He shared it with his parents and two younger sisters. He had nearly made it to his bed chamber with Bethany slung over his shoulder when his father, Warrick, stopped him. In their native language he asked, "What have you there, son?" He smiled proudly at his father and answered. "You and mother have been after me to find a bride. Well, here she is." He slapped her backside as he promclaimed "here she is". Warrick laughed as he said, "Doesn't look as if she is very willing." "Give her time," he called over his shoulder as he started up the winding stairs leading to his bed chamber in the far tower, "she will prove to be a fierce mother of my children." He had just gotten out of view when his father called after him, "First you will have to tame her enough to get between her legs."

Hall entered his room and deposited Bethany on his large bed. He left her long enough to lock the door and place the key high enough for it to be out of her reach. At six foot tall, he stood on his own tiptoes to reach the top of the bureau where he deposited the key. He knew that her smaller five and half foot, small frame body would not be able to reach it without help from something, and everything in the room was too heavy for her to move alone. "I will remove the gag, little one," he said sensually as he walked towards her, "but I feel you must know, you can scream as much as you like and no one will come to your aide. That was my father we met as we ascended the stairs. By now he has told below that I have brought home a red hair vixen who is to left alone." He smiled as he added, "And that means if you scream, it is only because I have taken you and all below will be toasting me in my conquering of you."

"You are a vile monster," Hall heard Bethany hiss as he turned from the bed to pour two glasses of his favorite beverage. "You say that now, little one," he laughed as he came back to the bed, "but I remember all to well how your body defied you and gave into my carassing." Sitting the glasses on the table next to the bed, he sat next to her. "I will make a deal with you, Bethany," he said. "You willingly lay with me tonight. And if you do not enjoy yourself completely, I promise to leave you alone. I will not let another man touch you. And I will return you to your home in America." He watched her as she thought it over.

"And what if I loose," Bethany asked, hands and feet still bound, wanting to know what the consequences would be. He was right and she knew that she would loose. Her body had defied her and had given into his carasses and kisses on more than one ocassion in the past week. She had passionately kissed him back when he had assaulted her senses, making her lose all control of her body. Just last night on his ship, she had been willing to give in if he hadn't been called away. "You willingly remain here as my wife, bare my children, and never try to escape," Hall said smiling. "Is that all," she hissed at him. "No," he smiled as he leaned forward. "You never deny me your body. No matter where we are. No matter the time of day. And no matter who is around."

Bethany watched as Hall leaned back on the bed. Her eyes couldn't leave his bare, large muscled arms as he raised them above his head. She watched hungrily as he laced his fingers together and place them behind his head. Her eyes landed on glorious chest. His long legs, encased in tight fitting leather pants that defined his well toned legs, crossed at his ankles. "What is your answer, little one," he asked smiling. She stared at him, thinking. "If you promise to behave, I will untie you and allow you to eat in the dining hall with me. Otherwise, we will dine in here together. And I promise that you WILL enjoy the meal." Reluctanly, she agreed to his deal, and even agreed to behave for the meal. She tried for all she was worth to keep him in the dining hall for as long as possible, but it was obvious that he had other plans.