Thread: Slow Internet!
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 04:56 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

A true tragedy is occurring as a result of the free enterprise capital investments and niche marketing economic system. Our governments cannot do much to change what is happening without becoming authoritarian or dictatorial for a period of time. That period of time no matter what its length would damage the democratic system of governments we all now enjoy. The damage would occur in the way our laws are enacted and enforced. It would be irreversible and lead to the loss of more freedoms, faster than any reaction could limit that decay. Only the businesses involved can make the difference for us. However, since those are publicly owned and run by boards of directors commanding higher profits to fill their own pockets we will not ever see a turn around.
Nothing like a good fuck in the ass. But, it ought to be at a time, place and manner of our own choosing! You don't suppose things could change a bit so our entertainments could be more palatable and cost a little less?
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."