View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part Six

Thursday morning was terrible. Each minute seemed like an hour with the seconds ticking away at a snail's pace. The only thing I could think of was Richard spending the afternoon with my wife, Carolyn, at our home, making love to her while I was at work. I found myself to be both jealous and sexually aroused at the same time, remembering the scene from last night when they were having sex on the living room floor, knowing that I was nearby and yet, not caring.

When one o'clock finally arrived and I went on my lunch break, I quickly headed to a payphone and called my wife at home. I listened as the telephone rang several times before being picked up by Carolyn.

"Hello?" she said.

"It's me," I said. "How's everything going?"

"It's going great, darling. Richard got here about an hour ago. We had sex two times, and now I'm making him some lunch.

"I didn't think he was coming over till after one."

"He couldn't wait," she said. "You know how men are when they're horny. They want it right then."

"Yes, I know."

"Would you like to say hi to him? He's standing here behind me. In fact, Richard's got his arms wrapped around me with one hand on my left breast. He's pinching my nipple and kissing me on the side of the neck."

There was a moment of silence, followed by a giggle of obvious delight.

"I can feel his erection pressing up against me," Carolyn continued. "I think he wants to take me right here in the kitchen on top of the counter. Maybe we'll skip lunch."

"I've got to go," I said, feeling a wave of jealousy as it swept over me in all of its fury. It always troubled me that sometimes I enjoyed being cuckolded and sometimes I didn't. "I'll see you this evening."

"No, Daniel," my wife said. "I want you to take an early out from work. You haven't done that in a long time, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"An early out?"

"Yes."

"How early?"

"I want you home by three o'clock."

"I thought Richard was going to spend the afternoon with you."

"He is," she said. "When you get home, I want you to take a quick bath and shave your legs."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. After you finish with that, you're to put on that sexy french maid's outfit I bought for you several months ago."

"The maid's outfit?" The hand holding the receiver was starting to shake just a little. "You want me to put it on with Richard there?"

"Yes, I do. I'm going to have you cook dinner for us; and, who knows, maybe some other things as well."

"What other things?" I asked.

"You'll find out when you get home."

"I don't know if I'll be able to leave early," I lied.

"You'd better be here by three o'clock or else," Carolyn warned. "Every minute you're late is going to earn you a cut of the riding crop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"When you put on the maid's outfit, I expect you to be wearing the white ruffled panties and black nylons."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, feeling my heart sink. I didn't like the idea of being made to dress up as a woman, especially in front of my wife's new boyfriend. It would take away what little manhood I still possessed. "Anything else?"

"Make sure you put on some make up," she said. "I want to see your lips covered with blood red lipstick. Richard will enjoy that."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And don't forget to put on that black Bettie Page wig. We can't have you looking too butch."

"Is that all?"

"Tonight, you're going to find out exactly what it means to be a slave," my wife stated. "You'll obey me, no matter how humiliating the command. I'm going to test your submission and your love for me."

"I have to go."

"Don't be late, Daniel."

I heard the sound of Richard saying something to her, followed by a loud laugh before the telephone was hung up. Replacing the receiver in its cradle, I stood there in silence for a few seconds in an effort to get my thoughts in order. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was 1:15. I'd have to leave work by two thirty in order to make it home by three. The first thing I needed to do was to ask my supervisor for an early out. After that, the best thing to do would be to simply keep my mind off of Carolyn and Richard for as long as I could.

My immediate supervisor said no problem to the early out.

Because I wanted the time to drag along, the next hour proved to be the fastest of my life. When two thirty came around, I shook my head at the speed of its arrival, took a deep breath to calm my nerves, and drove home with strong feelings of trepidation.

When I got to the house and went inside, I saw a note on the kitchen table from Carolyn. It was short and to the point, explaining that the clothes she wanted me to wear were lying on my bed and that she expected me to be dressed and ready by four o'clock. I was to come to her bedroom at that time and to knock on the door for permission to enter. I laid the note back down on the table, took a deep breath in a futile effort to relax myself and headed upstairs to my bedroom.

As I stepped into the hallway of the second landing, I stopped for a moment and glanced to my left. I saw that the door to Carolyn's bedroom was closed. I stood there and quietly listened for any sounds of activity that might be coming from her room, but there was nothing but silence. My wife and her new lover were probably asleep, worn out from a full afternoon of sex.

Shaking my head at the situation I was in, I walked down to my room and immediately saw the feminine clothes laid out on the bed. There was the black silk maid's outfit with its short, ruffled skirt and sleeves, a white petticoat and a white apron to match. Beside the outfit was a pair of white silk ruffled panties, a pair of black nylons, a black corset with hanging garters tabs and a maid's hat. On the floor, next to the bed, was a pair of black stiletto heeled shoes.

I entered the bedroom and saw the black Bettie Page wig resting comfortably on top of a mannequin's head on the dresser bureau. Next to the wig was an assortment of make up for me to put on, not to mention perfume.

There was no way out of this. To disobey my Mistress would result in severe punishment. It wouldn't be a whipping I'd enjoy.

No, I didn't want that so I quickly undressed and then went into the bathroom across the hall. I turned on the water in the tub. While the tub was filling up, I went over to the sink and shaved my face. By the time I finished shaving the tub was full. I climbed into the tub of hot water and slowly sat down. Applying some shaving cream to my right leg, I took the razor and began to carefully shave my leg. I knew what Carolyn expected of me. She'd had me do this twice before when a parties had been thrown for several dominant women that she knew. My wife had made me dress up as a french maid so that I could wait on them.

I shaved my entire leg, from the tips of the toes to the very top of the thigh, and even the area around my buttocks. When I finished with the right leg, I started on the left one. After that was completed, I shaved my armpits. Opening the tub's drain so the water could run out, I then stood up and took a quick shower to wash the tiny hairs off of me. Climbing out of the bathtub, I dried myself off with a thick towel and then put some body lotion on so that my skin wouldn't be too dry.

Once I was back in my bedroom, I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 3:30. My allotted time was running out.

I moved over to the side of the bed, picked up the black corset and put it on backwards so that I could fasten the half dozen eyehooks running up and down the back of it. I then turned the tight fitting piece of lingerie around so that it was facing in the correct direction. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I put on each of the black nylons, fastened them to the garter tabs, and then put on the stiletto heeled shoes. Standing back up, I took the pair of white panties and stepped into them, sliding the silky fabric up my legs and over my hips. I hate to say it, but I actually found myself becoming aroused by what I was doing. Thank God I had the chastity device on, or my cock would've been standing out in all of its bravado.

Deciding that it might be best if I put on the make up first before I finished dressing, I went over to the dresser bureau to see what Carolyn had left for me. There was a small jar of skin tone base, a small plastic container of rouge, some eye shadow, a tube of blood red lipstick and a bottle of perfume.

I glanced at the clock again and saw that it was now 3:43.

Damn!

I stared into the mirror on the bureau as I took the base and began to rub a light amount of it onto my face, covering every inch until I had somewhat of a natural appearance. I put some eye shadow on my upper lids, then a little bit rouge on my cheeks. As I put the lipstick on, I couldn't help but wonder if Carolyn was planning to have me perform oral sex on Richard. She'd threatened me more than once with this particular form of humiliation. So far, I'd managed to escape having to sexually submit to any of her lovers, but that didn't mean it wasn't going to happen. After I finished putting the lipstick on, I took the bottle of perfume and sprayed some on the sides of my neck and then on the back of my knees. I'd seen my wife do this on countless occasions.

Walking back over to the bed, I picked up the maid's outfit and stepped into it, wiggling it up over my hips and sliding my arms through the short sleeves. Zipping up the back of the outfit, however, proved to be nearly impossible. I wasted several minutes getting it done.

The time was now 3:55.

I put on the wig and the maid's hat, then backed away from the mirror to get a better look at myself. I won't say that I was passable as a female, but I sure as hell looked a lot better than some of the guys I'd seen in drag at costume parties and fetish conventions. I definitely had a nice pair of good-looking legs when wearing stockings and high heels.

"Show time!" I said at loud, offering the image in the mirror a nervous smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------