View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part Four

It was almost five-thirty when I arrived home from work. I entered the house and walked into the kitchen to check the mail. Carolyn had left it on the kitchen table for me to see. She usually got home between three-thirty and four o’clock. Since there was nothing important, I went upstairs to find out how my wife’s day had gone.

I went up the staircase and down the short hallway to her bedroom. The bedroom door was open and I could hear soft music coming from her entertainment center. As I stepped into the master bedroom, I saw Carolyn standing at the dresser bureau, gazing into its mirror as she applied red lipstick to her full, sensuous lips. She was dressed in sheer black pantyhose, a black laced push-up bra (not that she really needed one), and black leather stiletto heeled shoes.

Seeing my reflection in the mirror, Carolyn smiled at me as she finished with her lips. "How was work?" she asked, putting down the tube of lipstick and picking up a brush to comb her long, dark hair.

"Okay," I said.

I walked over to her and then knelt down on the floor so that I could run my hands up her stocking-covered legs and kiss her perfectly rounded bottom.

"Are you going out?" I asked.

"Yes, I am," Carolyn said, giggling like a little girl as she felt my lips and tongue meandering up the backside of her right leg and buttock.

"Do you have a date?"

"Of course I have a date."

I moved my attention to her left buttock, tenderly kissing it while my hand slid up between her legs. My fingers gripped her womanhood through the white crotch of her pantyhose, and I suddenly felt an intense desire to pull my wife down to the carpeted floor and to make wild, passionate love to her.

"Be careful," she warned. "I haven’t given you permission to sexually touch me."

"I can’t help myself."

"If you don’t take your hand from my crotch, Danie, I’m going to give you a hard whipping before I leave."

Even though I could now feel a slippery dampness between her legs and knew that she was enjoying my attention, I removed my hand. There was a serious tone in her voice that told me she was looking for an excuse to punish me. It had been nearly seven weeks since my last whipping. My Mistress was getting a little edgy. She didn’t like to go too long without exercising her authority over me.

Though she’d never admit it, Carolyn loved to take me down to our soundproof basement, hang me up by my wrists so that only my toes were touching the floor and whip me until I begged for mercy. She was quite good with a riding crop and a quirt. Given enough time, she could easily break any man. As much as I loved and worshipped my wife, I was also scared of her. There was a sense of darkness to her personality that seemed to thrive on having absolute control over the male species. She knew that a man could be controlled quite easily with love, sex, or pain. My wife liked to use all three on me. It kept the structure of our marriage solid and me submissive to her needs and desires.

"Are you going out with Jonathan again?" I said, kissing her bottom one last time and then standing up beside her. She’d been dating Jonathan for a couple of weeks. In fact, they’d just been together last night. "He seemed like a nice young man."

"Did I give you permission to stand up?" Carolyn said.

"No, ma'am." .

"Then get back down on the floor. I like you on your knees, Daniel. If more husbands learnt to kneel before their wives, there’d be fewer divorces in this country."

I got back down on my knees and placed my forehead to the floor like a good slave. After a moment or two, Carolyn turned around and touched me with the toe of her right shoe. I raised my head, stared at her foot for a second and then did what was expected of me. I kissed the toe of her shoe with reverence, acknowledging that she was my Mistress and that I her personal slave.

"Yes," she said. "My foot is all you deserve you kiss today. When you’ve earned the right, I’ll allow you to kiss my ass like a good husband."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Carolyn went over to her walk-in closet, opened its doors and stepped inside to look for an outfit to wear. She came out a few minutes later with a simple black leather skirt. My wife loves to wear leather. There's something about the smell of it and the texture that excites her. Glancing back through the closet, she picked out a light blue, long sleeved silk blouse and a wide light blue belt to accent the skirt with.

Walking back over to the dresser bureau, Carolyn handed me the skirt and belt to hold, while she put on the blouse. She quickly slipped it on and buttoned the front. I then gave her the skirt, watching as she stepped into it and then tucked the bottom half of the blouse inside of it, before zipping up the back. I handed her the belt and she buckled it around her slim waist. Turning in front of the mirror, my wife examined herself to make sure her appearance was perfect. It was.

"Are you dating someone new?" I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Remember me mentioning the lawyer who e-mailed me last week?" my wife said.

"Vaguely," I said. "You’ve received about two-hundred e-mails since putting up your page on Love@aol a month ago.

My wife had wanted to meet a particular type of man to date. Newspaper ads hadn’t worked, nor had meeting people at her place of business. She’d decided to put an ad on the AOL website. I took a sexy picture of her with our digital camera, assisted her in answering the questions on the web page and helped her to come up with specifications for the type of man she wanted to have an affair with.

The ad ran something like this: Very attractive, dominant, married female seeks lover to fulfill my fantasies. Must be intelligent, open minded, have a love for adventure, be well endowed and, most importantly, be willing to please me in whatever way I demand. I’m open to either a short term or long term relationship.

Carolyn had gone out with three men before finally meeting Jonathan. She and Jonathan had hit it off on the first date. He was handsome, in good physical condition, certainly well endowed, capable of making love several times in an evening, relaxed with the idea of the husband being nearby, and very submissive to my wife. She liked a man who knew his place in the scheme of things. One lover, however, would never be enough for her.

"Well, his name’s Richard," Carolyn said. "He has a law practice here in the city. We’ve e-mailed each other a few times and he’s sent me some really sexy scenarios of what would happen on our dates. Anyway, I read one of his e-mails this morning before I went to work and decided to meet with him for tonight for drinks. Do you think he’s going to find me attractive?"

"Darling, every man you meet falls in love with you," I said matter-of-factly. "Of course, he’s going to find you attractive and desirable. He probably won’t able to keep his hands off of you."

"Let’s hope."

"Where are you meeting him?"

"Cleopatra’s Barge at Caesars Palace," my wife said as she stepped over to the bed and picked up a small black purse that was lying on the corner edge of the mattress. She opened the purse to make sure that everything she needed was inside and then snapped it closed. "I have to get going. I’m supposed to meet him there at six-thirty."

"You’d better hurry."

I stood up and walked Carolyn downstairs. As I opened the front door for her, she kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I want you to clean the kitchen floor while I’m gone," she said.

"But I mopped it last night when you went out with Jonathan."

"I want you to wash the floor the hard way. That’s means getting down on your hands and knees and cleaning each tile individually, plus using a toothbrush on the grout."

Jesus. the kitchen floor was big!

"It’ll take me two or more hours to clean it," I said.

"I know."

"But--"

"It’ll keep you busy till I get home. It turns me on knowing that you’re hard at work around the house while I’m on a date with another man."

"Right."

"Think of me while you’re working," my wife said teasingly. "Imagine Richard’s hand sliding up my skirt as we sit at a table, having a cocktail and flirting with each other. Maybe I’ll bring him home with me tonight. That should keep you excited."

Carolyn kissed me again and then headed out the door. I watched her walk to the car in the driveway, her hips swinging seductively under the tight leather skirt. She was definitely a magnet for drawing men. I thanked God that I was the type of husband who enjoyed his wife’s infidelities. That one fact made us ideally suited for each other. It would’ve been a hard life, otherwise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------