View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 05:41 PM
Fallen

...the woman is swaying her hips seductively on the screen, back and forth slowly, displaying the curves of her firm buttocks. Her blond hair frames her beautiful face, her full, red lips pouting, begging to be kissed. The lust in her blue eyes is apparent as they shine in the light wantonly.

She turns over onto her back, cupping her pendulous breasts, her fingers pinching her pink nipples, pulling them, milking them. Her moans echo in my ear and I feel the blood flowing through my veins and that familiar throb from between my thighs. I can't resist the siren call as my hand reaches between my legs to touch my now hardening manhood.

She continues her assault on one of her breasts with one hand while the other slowly caresses her mid-drift, running her fingers in slow circles around her belly...ever so slowly moving lower to the treasure below.

My breathing quickens as she parts her golden thighs, revealing her moist center to me...in the light I see it glistening, shining like a pearl. Her fingers spread her fleshy wings, slowly stroking up and down, moaning loudly. I pour some baby oil over my swollen head, it dribbles down my fleshy shaft and my hand slowly strokes downward, coating my whole length and a low moan escapes my lips.

Her eyes close and squeeze shut as a finger enters inside of her, plunging in and out slowly at first, matching her breathing. My hand mimics her own, matching her pace as I stroke up and down, occasionally stroking my crown with my thumb on each upstroking, sending a bolt of lighting through my crotch.

She brings her thighs up to her chest, two fingers now diving deeply with one hand, her juices seeping out from within her, dribbling down her cleft pooling between her taut cheeks. With her other hand she scoops it up, rubbing it into her winking rear entrance, until suddenly with a groan she plunges a finger into her tight rectum.

Her hips are shaking as she wildly pumps her fingers into both of her entrances, her yells of pleasure enhancing my own as my hand is a blur on my twitching member. My thighs begin to quiver and my buttocks start to clench as feel myself begin to go over the top...her cry of fullfillment proves to be too much and my shaft pulses in my hand and I groan as I shoot thick, gooey streams. It splatters my chest and my thighs as I continue to strock myself, I can feel it dripping down my shaft, making it even more slippery, it is so sensitive it almost hurts but it feels so delightful. I feel almost faint but it slowly passes as the last dribbles of my aftermath pulse out of me, dripping down my manhood...

So, how was that?