View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Gone with the Wind

men...

Sorry to disappoint anyone expecting one of my soap box tirades, just a curious observation.

I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of men in the last year who would kiss me on the lips after they have come in my mouth...

For the record, that is about 4 of about... Oh dear! I lost count... maybe 20 or 25?

There are some who are quite willing to try it, and others who are VERY eager to clean up after themselves, licking my boobs, ass, face etc. aftr beling splattered upon.

At a certain party I attended last summer (yes, one of THOSE parties) there was an older man who was quite persistent in cleaning up all the women present, enthusiastically performing prolonged oral sex on any woman with a freshly filled vagina. (I did ty him, and he was very good at it too!)

But none of the willing ones would describe themselves as gay or bi...

On the other side, I know women who will not suck a male after he has been in a pussy, not even their own, until he has "cleaned up".

Comments, thoughts?

WW

---Margaret Cho