Thread: Detention
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:36 PM

Part#2 Detention again

After Shirley gets her ass worked out a little. Mrs. Beasley looks at me seing me stroke myself she says. "Get up here and fuck this slut. Shirley bends over the teachers desk. I slip my dick inside her and fuck her grabing her ass raming my dick up her as hard as I could. A few strokes later I pull out and slip it into her ass. "Ah shit that hurts" " Take it you bitch this is what you get for yesterday." Mrs. Beasley slips her hand between Shirleys legs and plays with her pussy. I feal myself fixing to cum I grab her around the waste and bury my cock as deep as it would go and fill her shit shoot with cum holding it in until it leaks out. I pull out Mrs.Beasley takes over. "Lay down on the desk" She spreads her pussy open and starts licking it all over teasing her clit with her tongue. "Yes oh yes don't stop" Shirley starts rubing her tits. I get behind Mrs Beasley and unbutton her blouse I feal her tits over her bra finding the clasp in the front and unhook it I grope her several times. She sucks her clit while geting her hand back inside Shirleys puss. I undo her belt and unzip her skirt. It falls to her feet I slip my hand inside her blue satin panties and feal her trimed blonde bush on the way down to her pussy. I then pull her panties down and press the head of my cock againest her slit. I slowly press it inside her. "Oh your so big." "Your so tight" I respond gradually fucking her harder and faster. "Hows it feal teach?" "OH yes Fuck me harder." I pound her pussy as hard as I could . "Hell yea you got good pussy" She continues to fist Shirley. I see her climax locking her theighs around Mrs. Beasleys head. She pulls out of her pussy as I fuck her a miniute later she cums. "Im cumming" She cries out. I let go my cum with one last thrust as deep up her cunt as possible. We all 3 relaxe a few miniutes. "Thats enough today ya'll get dressed and bring Misty with you tomorow. After we dress she gives us a pass to get into class. We decided not to tell Misty about our 3 way orgy so she will get a surprise tomorow.