Thread: Detention
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:04 PM

Detention again

I arived at school about 7:30 Shirley met me in the parking lot. "Hey stud how's your ass this morning?" "It hurts like hell" "Now you know how we feal." giving me a sexy smile. "Misty's gonna be late today she's gone to get a physical." "Lucky Dr." I responded "Maybe we could play Dr. after school today." "Oh yea thats a good idea." We walk to our home room and sit in the back under her jacket she's got on a girls gone wild t shirt thats kind of short it rides up often showing off her belly button. She sits with her legs spread her blue jeans up in her crack . Noticeing she's wearing a new pair of hot pink pumps "You got a new pair of heels" "Yea aint they sexy" "Hell yea" Mrs.Beasley comes in the class room "Mikey you and Shirley come to my office." We get up and follow the sexy asistant principal. She leads us to her office. "Ya'll have a seat" "Where did ya'll disapear to yesterday?" "We were here" "Don't Bullshit me I know better And where is Misty?" "She's got a Dr's apointment" "Whats this I here about you geting a spanking in the home ech. room yesterday?" "I don"t know about that" "we'll I've ben hearing things I think a little detention time will refresh your memory" "Ya'll follow me" We get up and follow her to the trailer behind the school. We walk in and sit in the front Mrs. Beasley locks the door behind her. She walks around the room closing all the blinds. I stair at her sexy legs as she walks wearing a blue skirt and white blouse,white heels. She's also blonde in her early 30's "Now were alone now tell me about that spanking" " Uh uh I don't know what to say" "Thats ok You can get undressed for me now." "uh mam" "You heard me strip down everything" "But Mrs.Beasley " No buts I want to see what a stud you are." Shirley stairs at me I slowly undress down to my briefs,socks my cock is half erect. "Get everything off even your socks." As I stand naked infront of Mrs. Beasley,Shirley. She walks up to me and inspects my red and bruised ass. "They did good work on you now bend over so I can whip that ass" I bend over her desk she gives me 10 licks with the paddle tears run down my face as the sting of the paddle reinjures my ass even though it hurts like hell I got the biggest hardon being beat like this. As she finishes she then inspects my cock squeezing and strokeing it. "Ah what the hell" she gets on her knees and sucks my dick and plays with my balls I run my fingers through her hair taking her pony tail holder out. I look at Shirley she sits in shock her mouth wide open. She removes my cock from her mouth and strokes me untill I cum watching my jizz squrt and my penis pulse. She looks at Shirley "I allmost forgot about you its your turn strip down for me" Shirley stands taking her jacket off. "That shirt will get you another day" pointing out how short it is She takes it off. "No bra gets you another day" She slips her bare feet from her slutty pumps and slowly strips out of her jeans,hot pink panties. "I like how your heels and panties match. Was you gonna be showing those off this evening?" "Maybe" As she stood naked Mrs Beasley gave her the same beating she gave me. We watched her put on some latex gloves and lubed her fingers with ky. "Bend over " Shirley bent over in front of me her pussy opend up and she fingerd her eventualy geting her whole hand inside her pussy "Damn your loose" She pulls out and fingers her ass several times part #2 comeing soon