View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Gone with the Wind

Three moments in my sexual life define more about who and what I am, sexually, and as a person.
The usual things, my first orgasm, the loss of my virginity, are all important moments for me, but these 3 things have really defined me as a woman more than any others.
1. The night my college roommate seduced me, and I learned that I LOVED sex with other women!! Ever since I have defined myself as either bisexual or lesbian. ( but that never seems to last long)
2. The first time I had sex with more than one person in a single night. No I am NOT talking bout a 3 sum, but the night I had 3 different partners in a single night, each unaware of the other. It felt.... POWERFUL!! and very liberating.
3. And yes, my first 3sum! I loved being the center of attention, sandwiched between two sexy men who made me feel so ALIVE!!! I discovered a new level of sexual intensity, a level of orgasm that was so much more than I had ever had before.

These things are what have defined me most.

Always sexxually,

WW

---Margaret Cho