View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 05:19 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
.... .... we were lucky we were able to step back from a fatal drop. .... I would recommend you go with very low expectations, and some ground rules decided upon in advance as to what is acceptable and what is not, and stick to it. It is not for the faint of heart.
Truer wisdom there is not. Ones participation in an orgy is at the risk of misinterpretation of intentions by the SO. Always know that it's just a fuck. When I am being fucked, I let my emotions flow. Sometimes when being satisfied most deeply, I say things that can be misunderstand. In the keeping of the ground rules, "What happens when orgying, stays in the orgy." No expectations of our SO and no holds barred in release of body to sexual/sensual participation. Fuck my brains out sweetheart. I love sex.

Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."