View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 08:33 PM

Part 2

She was standing by her bed with her back to him. She pushed down her shorts, bending over to show him her gorgeous ass, and climbed onto the bed. She lay on her belly with her head turned to look at him, smiling at him dreamily. Ethan pushed down his shorts and Janet gasped. Her gaze was fixed on his cock.

He approached the bed. He slipped a finger in her cunt and twirled it, making her gasp and moan.

"You're really wet," he said, pulling her hips up.

He knelt behind her and pulled her legs apart. His fingers opened her petals and the head of his cock touched her opening.

"Oh God," she moaned, pulling the sheets.

He put his hands on her hips and his cock slid easily into her pussy, stretching her and filling her completely.

"Oh no ... oh no," she cried.

He thrust his thick shaft deep into her and she screamed. The base was tight against her cunt lips. He slid it out a fraction of an inch, then drove it deep again, holding it all the way in her, and she screamed again.

He bent over her back and reached under to squeeze her boobs. He licked the back of her neck while he thrust his hips, pulling them out slowly a bit, then forcefully jamming them back into her so that she gasped and whimpered. He ran his hands up and down her slim sides, and his hips pumped steadily and firmly.

"Oh God, yes," Janet moaned.

Heavy gobs of cum spurted into her cunt. Janet turned her head to the door. Her daughter Sandi was standing just outside, watching. She waited until Ethan finished cumming and told him Sandi was watching. Sandi ran to her room and shut the door.

He pulled his cock out and laid beside her. Janet laid on her side and toyed with the hair on his chest. His cock glistened with her pussy juices.

"Would you do me another favor?" she said.

"After this, how can I refuse?"

"I want you to make love to my daughter."

He hesitated. "Is she a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want me to do it?"

"I've always been turned by the thought of my daughter doing things with a guy. She went out one time with a young guy a year behind her in school. I was in bed, reading, when they got back late and went to her bedroom, giggling. I could hear them kissing and breathing hard and telling each other how much they were in love. There were some sighs and moans and I heard the guy tell her to suck his cock. But ..."

"You want me to show her how to do it right?" Ethan said. Janet smiled and nodded. "I'd be glad to."

"Clean up and meet me in the kitchen. I'll get Sandi."

He went to the bathroom to clean off his dick and put his shorts back on. The thought of taking her sexy daughter's cherry had him erect already. When he went to the kitchen, he found Janet there looking at something out the window.

"What's up?" he said.

"I'm just watching Sandi. She's just getting out of the pool." Janet turned to Ethan. "I guess I'm a little nervous about her losing her virginity."

The door opened and Sandi walked in. She saw her mother first, then saw Ethan sitting at the table.

"Hi," Ethan said, with a smile. Sandi blushed and looked away, with a shy smile. Her wet hair was slicked back and she had a towel wrapped around her shoulders that covered most of her bikini.

"Sandi, this is Ethan," Janet said.

"Hi," she said, blushing even more. Sandi might have been only be eighteen, but she had the curves of a full grown woman.

Sandi sat at the kitchen table across from Ethan.

"Do you have any homework tonight?" Janet asked, and set a plate of cookies on the table.

"No. I had a math test today, but I did real well on it."

"Good. Was that the one you were worried about?"

"Yeah," Sandi said. She looked at Ethan like they had been friends for a long time. "I studied for three days for that test."

"Wow. I had to study for two days for a government test last week."

"Did you pass?" Sandi asked, her shyness disappearing. She threw the damp towel of her shoulders and let it hang over the back of the chair.

"Yeah. I got a B." Ethan smiled at her and she laughed at him with interest and a sense of lively fun. Sandi was a gorgeous young woman. Her big, blue eyes were more rounded and a deeper blue than her mother's. Her hair was a light honey brown, and she wore it long and straight down her back. She leaned forward when she laughed, and a tawny piece of her wet hair tumbled over her eye and she swept a hand up to push it away.