View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 01:00 PM
Loungin' Around

Another girl's viewpoint...seems like the women are more active in this tread than the men. Is that because it's more fun to give than to receive? :-)

Tease, tease, tease... start slow, carefully use teeth (I REALLY liked the tip about pressure on the glans when he is cumming), and -- above all else -- make eye contact while in the act. It'll drive him nuts.

I like using my hands to stimulate the skin right behind his balls...indirectly stimulating the prostate gland. Press harder than you would expect and it will drive him wild. Or put a finger up his anus (although many men won't play along with this technique). Take his balls into your mouth and gently massage them with your tongue. Try humming while you've got him down your throat (for variety).

Stop for intervals of dirty talk, or lay on your back and let him sit on your face (male version...) to control his own rhythm (great for the first time until you get an idea about what he likes).

Form a ring of suction between your hand (wrapped around his dick) and your moth for really large guys. Make sure to vary your hand pressure. When it looks like he is close to cumming, form your fingers into a ring at the base of his cock and exert pressure...stops him from shooting.

God...I could do this all day! <grin>

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney