View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you have not tried massage or accupunture/pressure to see if its muscular, I would. I caused damage to a muscle that wraps over ymy head and affected the muscles around my eye as well when I was giving birth. I was given trigger point injections for the pain in the muscle in my neck and the headache left after 10 days of intense pain (had to hold still or throw up). I still continued to have a twitch and vision issues sporadically but the intense pain left. I would also suggest you treat the migraine with caffiene. I don't call my headaches migraines but medical peeps do. I take 3 excedrin and drink a 1/2 pot of coffee. I know there are theories on caffiene causing migraines but nothing (I tried Imitrex- shit made me sea sickand the head ache bounced right back) works as well as a coffee/coke/excedrin cocktail.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas