View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 10:32 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Is it maybe worth changing BC pills, then? I know you've probably tried that but I thought I'd put it out there just in case.

Oh, I know! What about orgasms? They help with period cramps and stuff, right? Well maybe it's the same with migraines? Release the tension? If I can help in any way....

Ok, I admit it, I've got nothing. No help at all. Typical man, really. But I have heard on very good authority that if you take the eye of a newt, the blood of a bat and the fur of a lion, mix it up with salt and vinegar and a dash of teatree oil, leave it outside to stew for a few days and then rub the mixture all over your nekkid body while screaming "I'm bringing sexy back!" over and over at the top of your voice CAN, when done right, at exactly the right time (when the full blue moon is in uranus) cause the pain to ease off a tiny, eeensy weeensy little bit.
Just for a few seconds, then it's back to hell again.

At least give it a go - what've you got to lose?
CasperTG

PS Also, if it works, remember to give the eye back to the newt afterwards. Might want to wash it first too.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm