1 Tbsp vinegar - red wine preferably
juice of 1 lemon

The following seasonings to taste:
Worchestrshire Sauce
Tobasco sauce - warning - just a drop is usually fine
salt
pepper

melt butter over low heat in 12' cast iron deep skillet
sautee thinly wedged onion untill the onion peices turn transparent. add all the liquid ingredients. bring to a deep simmer untill volume is reduced by half. stirr frequently to avoid burning sauce. While simmering the sauce, pan-fry the fresh pork untill tender. With a pair of forks, shred all the pork. (A food processer can do the job but will not achieve the stringy texture of true Bar-B-Q) Add the pork to the sauce. You may add the pork as it shreds off the slab...it will give you working room.

continue simmering for a full hour after the last of the pork has been added, then taste. Add seasonings to taste, and let simmer on low heat thru serving time. Can be served on a bun, openfaced, or in a bowl. Tradition calls for serving in a hard roll with coleslaw and a pickle.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein