View Single Post
Old 06-07-2001, 09:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool IN the shower

I couldnt stop thinking of the past few hours with the perfect woman.
A stranger in a bar . A goddess.
The night had definatly been the most erotic and exiting night of my life.
The water beating down on me from both shower heads felt like a waterfall massaging my body.It made me think of Her dancing in front of me with a pool cue ,or my hard cock pressing in and out of her while helpless on the coat rack.
The Best was yet to come.
I stepped out of the shower and toweled off.i wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for the bedroom where she was laying there asleep!!
after the night we had ,had I really could understand the exhaustion and it was starting to get light outside.
I walked over to the table by the bed and grabbed a glass of the wine and the fruit that I had cut earlier and headed to the large window overlooking the plaza to the east .
I thought this is a perfect chance to watch the sunrise before going to bed.
I sat in the oversized chair and sipped the wine and munched the fruit .
I looked back and smiled ,there she was, asleep in perfect peace.
As the sun rose above the buildings to the east I grinned with satisfaction and stood up and climed into bed next to the angel I had spent the last night with
thinking to myself that she was perfect for me and maybe when we wake up the story can go on.
The short time we had, had was sooooo , intence and exiting that the next story we have will be even better.
Dont you think REDHOT