View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

How do we really gauge this? By location? By position? By the person or persons doing it with? By the orgasm? Something that was done only once and never again? Ahhh, so harrrd to choose...I have so many great memories...

But one near-best moment I never, ever forgot about was me getting a blow job from this German girl I was taking Japanese class with in the backseat of a taxi while I was fingering her very, very wet and warm pussy...all the way from downtown, on up the Upper West Side...then fucking her really good once we got to my apartment...I enjoyed that immensely, lemme tell you...

Another near-best time was a "sort-of" threesome back in art school with my then very drunk girlfriend and her drunk-to-a-lesser-extent roommate. I say "sort of" because my girlfriend sucked my cock in front of her roommate, daring her to come over and suck it. The roomie was too shy to do it but she kept staring at us. I ended up finger fucking my girlfriend to orgasm while she sucked me, whereupon she passed out...she'd — well, we ALL I should say — had been drinking good that hot night and I think I short-circuited her brain. Then her roommate decided to go for it and started sucking me, too. I had been hard as steel during all this, but way too excited to cum...and I needed the feeling of pussy badly...so I fucked her roommate doggy style. Damn, but that was a GREAT fuck and cum. My girlfriend at that time was Taiwanese-American and her skin got really dark and reddish when she was drunk. This was during the early summer, so she also had a wicked tan line from the sun to boot, and I love tan lines on women's bodies. Her roommate was a petite, freckly, pale-skinned redhead with a rare, killer, thick ass that was too good for her, I gotta say. But she liked black guys and I guess she got her fetish on with me...and I didn't complain. I had really wanted to bend that pale ass of hers over and wide...and seeing my cock sawing in and out of her angry, reddish cunt just put me over the edge....ohhhh GHOOODDDD that was a great cum...

I still jerk off to that memory occasionally. And thinking about it has gotten me righteously hard right now. And I can't do a damn thing about it cuz I'm at work!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs