View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 03:23 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
Okay...regarding the giving or getting of blowjobs. What style do you prefer. The woman takes the lead and the man just lays back and receives or the man being a little aggresive and fucking (gently) her mouth.
Listening is the greater in importance on how and what to do. When I'm giving my BF a bj I like for him to allow me to work past my natural gag reflex. When I've done that, he gets the high sign and from then on he's pretty much free to do what he wants in my mouth. I ask him in advance to go from that point and sometimes clasp hands behind my head and press his cock into my mouth as hard and deep as he can. At the same time, I'm squeezing my arms around his ass and pulling myself onto his dick as hard as I can letting him shove the meat and finally the blast of cum down my throat. My girlfriend can't deepthroat me so I let her do anything she wants. I NEVER press without her asking or telling me to. Dear friends, the throat can be injured.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."