Thread: X-men: Bast
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Simple writer man

Chapter Eight

X-men: Bast

Legal issues: Kia Jaeger(codename Bast) is an original character and belongs to me. All other characters and core X-men concepts are copyright Marvel, Stan Lee, and other creators. I do not own any of them, nor do I profit from them in any way.

Author Note: This story is based upon the story and setup in the comics and takes place at no particular point in them, but is instead treated as it’s own events separate from many of the large happenings in the comics. Also, I am not fully aware of every significant event that has happened in the X-men’s long history, so the information presented in this story and the information in the comics may not always 100% add up. Some characters who might even be dead as of the current X-men issues may be alive in this story.

Chapter 8

Three days later, Kia couldn’t get the matter from her mind.

Kia sat at her desk, waiting for her students to finish their work. She was evil; she had sprung the assignment on them without as soon as they’d walked in the door. As the class was Creative Writing, she challenged them to write a creative, ten line, rhyming poem in thirty minutes. A couple of her poetry fiends were finished already. Most of the students appeared to be trying to rhyme words.

One student raised her hand. Kia, lost in her own little world, didn’t notice. She was wondering what Logan thought about her oral skills. She had been so horny she had to run out before asking. If only she had a slight bit more control of her urges, she may have been able to find out…

“Miss Jaeger?” the student called out tentatively.

Kia jumped and looked up, “I’m sorry! What is it?”

“Can we use irregular rhyme?” the student asked.

Kia smiled, “Of course. I love irregular rhyme. It messes with people.”

Five or six students sighed gratefully and began to scribble away.

Kia’s mind turned back to Logan. What would it be like to have that impressive piece inside her? A chill went up her spine. Kia hadn’t had sex in a long time… a very long time. Before graduate school even. She might like to try again, just to see what he would be like. A cock that wide might even hurt a bit. Her eyes danced at the thought.

Students in the class shifted in their seats. Most of them were talking quietly and wondering amongst themselves what their teacher was doing. Their time limit had come and gone. They were all finished with their assignment and had passed their poems to the front.

Logan entered the classroom a moment later. Several of the students waved to him. He noticed the uncomfortable silence right away. He also took note of Kia staring aimlessly out the window. He cleared his throat loudly, “Kia.”

As Kia was thinking about Logan’s dick at that moment, when he called her name she bolted upright and slipped out of her chair. With a thud she landed on the floor, scattering papers and pens all over. Her face turned bright red as she slowly picked herself up, “Hi, Logan. What’s up?”

The class burst into laughter.

Logan smirked, “Chuck said your kids are going on a field trip tomorrow with Bobby and Kurt. He wanted ya to know and designated me messenger boy.”

“Bobby and Kurt. There’s a brilliant idea,” Kia muttered.

The students started to buzz with excitement. Logan rolled his eyes, “Ol’ Chuck said it’ll be good for them and Kurt’s got expertise. Somethin’ ‘bout old Cathedrals in the area.”

“Okay. Does he want me to go?” she asked.

“Dunno. Don’t think so. He only mentioned Bobby and the Fuzzball.”

“All right. Thanks Logan. Class, pass your papers forward,” Kia told them.

A blonde boy at the front of the class handed Kia their waiting stack of papers. Kia blushed again.

Logan grinned and walked out of the room. Apparently Kia was having trouble concentrating.

Not that he wasn’t experiencing similar problems as of late. His thoughts had repeatedly gone to her talented mouth. He couldn’t seem to get the feel of her tongue out of his mind.

And he needed to. He wasn’t the type to form attachments. Besides, he was sure it had been a one time thing.

A few minutes after Logan had left Jean entered Kia’s classroom. The students had been dismissed and Kia was picking up the last of the papers she had thrown everywhere. The redhead smiled, “I heard you get a break tomorrow.”

“I guess so. Not that I’ll complain,” Kia returned.

“My class is going too, so I get a breather as well. Anyway, Psylocke and I are going to the grocery store tonight. Want to come?” Jean asked.

“Sure,” Kia nodded. “With both of you being telepathic we ought to get shopping done easier.”

“With the giant shopping carts we’ll have, it’ll be a stretch on the muscles too,” Jean remarked. “We’re also trying to convince Peter to come and help.”

Psylocke appeared in the doorway, dressed from head to toe in black, “I can’t find Russian boy.”

“Should we bring Rogue?” Jean asked.

Psylocke shook her head violently, “Hell no. She buys too much junk food. She’s gonna make me fat.”

“Plus she might get inspired to cook,” Kia added.

Betsy shuddered. “No. Just…no.”

“By the way, why in the world are you wearing a leather jumpsuit?” Jean asked.

“Leather’s in,” Betsy shrugged.

“Right,” Jean rolled her eyes.

“You two get ready and I’ll keep trying to find someone with some strength to come push our shopping carts. Cause it’ll take all three of us to push one,” Psylocke told them.

Jean looked over at Kia, “She’s insane.”

“No kidding. So, should I get a purple leather jumpsuit to match?” Kia asked.

Jean giggled, “No. I think we should let her go incredibly overdressed.”

“Good plan,” Kia agreed.

Kia met Jean and Psylocke in the garage twenty minutes later. Psylocke came in last, with Logan in tow. “He’s the strongest one I can find,” she explained.

“The hell is going on?” Logan asked.

“Grocery shopping. We need someone to help us push the carts,” Jean replied. “Kia, you and Logan find a car, a big one, and follow us.”

“When did I agree to this?” Logan asked.

“You let me drag you in here,” Betsy replied.

“Dammit. Knew I shouldn’t o’ done that,” Wolverine sighed.

Psylocke and Jean ran off to their favorite SUV. Kia and Logan stared at each other. Finally, Logan muttered, “This is going to suck.”

They got into another of the giant SUVs the school had for transportation (of the students, really) and followed the two women down the road. Kia stared out the window as Logan drove.

After a while, though, the silence got unbearably tense, and Logan couldn’t stand it any longer.

“So, what were you thinking about in class today?” Logan asked.

Kia looked over at him and blinked, “Nothing.”

“Awfully distracting nothing,” Logan smirked.

She sighed and looked over at him, “So, do you believe me?”

“ ‘Bout what?” he asked.

She made a face, “You know what I mean. Do you believe I enjoy sucking cock?”

“Do now,” Logan replied. “I figured with a few exceptions, women who looked forward to that didn’t exist.”

Kia smiled a little, “I guess I’m an exception, then. It even earned me a nickname.”

Logan glanced at her out the corner of his eye. “What?”

The brunett blushed slightly but continued to smile. “I got a nickname because of that. In college. Some people called me ‘hoover lips’.”

“ ‘Some people’,” Logan muttered under his breath. “You’re proud of yourself, ain’t ya?”

“Actually, I’m relieved,” Kia replied. “I’ve been out of practice. And I was starting to wonder if things were going to be awkward between us.”

“Nah,” Logan shrugged. “Ya wanted to make a point, and I didn’t believe ya. Gotta admit, I’m impressed ya didn’t back down.”

She arched a brow. “You thought I would?”

Logan shrugged. “I don’t know ya real well, but most women would’ve. Almost all women, in fact. So ‘m I the only one who knows about your…enjoyment?”

She shrugged, “I’m not as promiscuous as you might think…I just don’t mind having fun. I’m still pretty new here, so I don’t really even know who would be interested in something like that. I know not everyone is into strings free sex. Besides, most people in the mansion like to gossip too much. I don’t need to be labeled a slut.”

Logan’s jaw set a bit harder. “Ain’t no one gonna say somethin’ like that ‘bout you.”

“Scott would,” Kia pointed out.

“Don’t worry about him. He’s a jerkoff anyway,” Logan told her.

She shrugged. “Still, I don’t want to make a bad impression. I had the feeling you wouldn’t judge me for something like that. A lot of others would. I’d hate to think what Kurt would say if he knew.”

“I don’t think he’d get angry with you. Kurt ain’t like that,” Logan assured her.

“I know,” she sighed. “But he does seem to hold me in high regard. Especially given that we haven’t known each other that long. I should never have gone to Church with him, now he thinks I’m some kinda goodie Catholic schoolgirl or something.”

Logan chuckled. “Kurt would get over it. In fact, if he was smarter, he’d show some interest.”

Kia laughed, “Thanks. I don’t think I’ll be giving action to half the school, though. I’d annoy them all to death.”

“Ya ain’t annoyin’. Yer actually more tolerable than a lot ‘o broads. Most women are too much for me to put up with,” Logan grumbled.

She giggled, “I can understand that. Most men are too confused for my taste.”

“Confused?” Logan asked.

“Yeah,” Kia sighed. “They say they want one thing and decide later they want another.”

“How ya figure?”

Kia gave him a direct look. “Most men say they want you to be kinky and dirty in bed…but when you do something wild and crazy for them, they get scared and start calling you a whore. I think ‘be careful what you wished for’ was made for men. They’re two faced.”

Logan shrugged and parked the car.

Wal-mart. Joy.

Jean and Betsy joined them shortly. Jean whipped out a giant grocery list, “This is insanity. Why can’t the students do this for themselves?”

“We have to buy people clothing?” Kia groaned.

“This is just the stuff our delivery truck doesn’t bring,” Jean told them.

“Quit whinin’, at least we get to get out for awhile,” Logan growled.

“True, Even if we are working as errand runners. Come on, let’s get started,” Jean replied.

She handed half the list to Kia, then she and Psylocke wandered into the bowels
of Super Wal-Mart.

“Why did I agree to come?” Kia muttered.

“Why did I let myself be dragged into coming?” Logan added.

“Betsy’s irresistible like that,” Kia grinned.

Then she snatched a cart and disappeared down an aisle.

Logan watched her walk away, then glanced around the store. Wal-Mart. Why the hell were they in Wal-mart? They were the X-men, for Christ sake. You’d think Xavier could afford to send them someplace nicer or something. But no, Wal-mart it was. He turned and followed the retreating brunett down the aisle.

Kia was staring at cereal and cursing at the grocery list, “Dammit. Where the hell is Chex? And who the fuck actually eats this shit?”

“Got a mouth on ya like a sailor,” Logan remarked and he walked up beside her.

She shoved the grocery list into his hand, looking at him smugly. “Yeah. I can raise the mast pretty well, too.” Then she began to giggle profusely. She grabbed several boxes of Chex and shoved them in the cart.

Logan looked over at her, “Anyone tell ya yer jokes’re terrible?”

“Yeah. It’s one of my favorite hobbies,” she agreed.

He shook his head, “What’s next?”

“We need toilet bowl cleaner,” she groaned.

“For the toilet, or your mouth?” he smirked.

They wandered up and down different aisles, filling their cart slowly. For a while, neither said anything. Then Kia looked over at him and smiled warmly, “I really am glad things didn’t get weird. I would’ve hated that.”

“Ya already said that,” Logan joked. Then he smiled with surprising gentleness. “As long as ya take the situation fer what it was, things never get weird.”

She nodded, smiling wider. “Good. What’s left on the list?”

As Kia strained to push the cart behind him, he groaned loudly, “We have to buy underwear for the girls.”

“It’s not going to fit in the cart,” Kia added. “I guess you’ll have to carry it.”

“No way in hell,” Logan said quickly. “I’ll push the cart. Yer gonna hurt yerself.”

Kia quickly relinquished control of the shopping cart to him. As they headed towards the girls clothing, Kia commented, “At least this is the last thing on our part of the list. I’m never agreeing to do this again.”

“Like I ever get a choice,” Logan growled.

They quickly collected all the underwear they needed. Kia spotted Jean and Psylocke and called them over. They congregated, paid, and got the hell out of Super Wal-Mart.

It took fifteen minutes to pack up all their purchases. Once Logan and Kia finally
climbed in the car, Logan swore, “Next time I’m runnin’ the fuck away.”

“They can take Rogue from now on,” Kia added.

Logan hastily disappeared as soon as they returned home. Kurt and Peter were waiting for the girls and offered to unload the groceries and put everything away. Kia slipped quietly away as well; she had no intention of spending the rest of her evening putting away groceries.

By the time Logan and Kia crept away from the fiasco, it was almost ten.

Logan shut the door behind him and quickly removed his shirt. He looked over at his workout bench. Why not? He wasn’t tired, and it would help him pass the time. He set a large amount of weight on the bar.

After twenty minutes of working at a solid, even pace, his muscles rippled. He added a pair of thirty fives to the bar. Another twenty minutes. His skin was red. Blood pumped into his muscles and he strained against the weights. Another thirty five weight added on. Another twenty minutes. He growled as he benched far more than his own impressive weight, muscles pulsing and flexing against the bar.

He worked for almost two hours. Sweat dripped freely down his body as he stood up. He opened his dresser, grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and disappeared into the bathroom.

Once in the shower, Logan scrubbed himself free of sweat. He passed some shampoo in his hair briefly. His thoughts wandered…he found that he was restless. He had always hated inactivity, and since the strange attack by the Marauders nothing really seemed to be happening. Logan knew that peace was a wonderful thing, and often he embraced it…but just them, he felt like a collared hound, straining at the leash just so he could stretch his legs.

Wolverine dried off with a towel, then flung it over the shower. He slid his boxers back on and headed into his room. Someone passed by outside, talking out loud to himself. The person sounded vaguely like Kurt. Logan shook his head; Blue was kinda weird sometimes.

He wiped his workout bench clean of any sweat. Chuck hadn’t given him anything to do tomorrow – yet. He was sure by morning the Professor would have something for him to do. Probably watch some of the brats or something. With any luck, he’d get stuck on that stupid field trip. About a hundred students were going – all of the Professor and Kia’s English students, along with Jean’s history students and Ororo’s philosophy students. He still didn’t see the point.

A set of light footsteps came down the hall. In an eerie way, it reminded him of Kia. She had walked softly when she came to his room a few nights ago.

Instinctively, he looked up as the footsteps stopped outside his door. A knock. He stepped across the room and opened the door.

Kia stood outside, a plain look on her face. She didn’t smile, didn’t frown. “Can I come in?”

Her voice was cool and even. Calm. Logan stepped back, “Sure.”

He closed the door behind her. They stood in the center of the room, facing each other. She wore a lavender nightgown that came to her knees, with puffy cap sleeves. The neckline was low and showed the beginning of her cleavage.

Right away, Logan could tell she was nervous. Her face seemed calm and settled, but there were subtle things about her, things only he could sense, that told him otherwise. What did she have planned, he wondered. Why was she here?

“I was thinking,” she started and looked him in the eye.

“’Bout what?” he asked.

“About our recent experience. It seemed we both enjoyed it.”

He nodded, waiting for her to continue.

Kia took a deep breath and looked at him. She asked, simply, “Would you like to have sex with me?”

Logan’s eyes widened imperceptibly. He supposed he was surprised. He had been surprised when she had come into his bedroom with her offer three nights ago. He hadn’t expected it. He hadn’t expected this either. But, when he thought about it, he really wasn’t that surprised at all. He’d felt the sexual tension between them since then. He enjoyed her attention and he knew she had, too. She could hide it from other people, but not from him. Her pores didn’t lie, nor her mood, or her scent, or the rhythm of her breath when he came near.

She wanted this. He could smell it on her skin, in more ways than one.

She was bold. She was daring. She knew what she wanted, and she went after it. No woman had ever been so upfront with him. Hell, no other woman would be brave enough to offer herself in such a way to the gruff, callous man. He grinned inwardly. He liked that. He wanted that.

His lips quirked slightly. “Glad ya asked, hoover lips. Didn’t know how much longer I could keep from doin’ just that.”

Kia nodded, returning his soft smile. “Good.”

Then, in one swift motion, she reach down and peeled off her nightgown. She had nothing else on underneath. She was tall and lean. Her form was slender yet curving, feminine with a hint of muscles showed on her legs and her abdomen from the rigorous training exercises she underwent. Her legs were slim and toned. They were long and had a healthy, pale shimmer to them. Her tummy was trim, with the soft tracing grooves between taught, small abs. Her skin was smooth and creamy, pale and hairless.

Hanging from her chest were two pale and round breasts, bigger than a grapefruit and just as round. She had wide, light brown aureoles followed by tan nipples. Before his eyes, her nipples responded to her lack of covering and hardened, protruding half an inch in length. They poked outward, and ever so slightly upward. They hung heavy and round, yet they were surprisingly perky and sagged only the slightest bit.

His eyes traveled down to find her completely bald. Her legs were shut, but he could see the hairless mound between her thighs. It curved a little bit, showing the fatty tissue beneath it, plump and soft yet taught.

“Are you going to stand there all day?” she asked suddenly.

Logan looked up at her, “Wasn’t plannin’ on it.”

“Good. Why don’t you take those boxers off. I’m going to turn down that light,” she suggested.

Kia walked to the light switch and lowered the light drastically. As she walked away, Logan took a look over his shoulder. Her firm, round, juicy butt wiggled slightly with her steps. He smiled to himself.

Kia waltzed over towards his bed. She pulled back the navy blue pile of blankets and nestled herself against his pillows. The blankets pulled back up to her chest. She looked over at him, “I’m ready whenever you are.”

Logan slipped off his boxers and climbed onto the bed, flinging the covers aside. Kia lay revealed, smiling at him. Her legs were splayed wide, her plump, smooth cunny on display before him. Her thick lips were swollen with longing and were spread apart. Her mound was utterly bald and covered in the liquid arousal that had seeped and trickled from her hole. Even now, his sharp eyes could make out her hole nestled between her inner lips, opened ever so slightly in anticipation. A thick sticky river of honey flowed from her hungry core.

Wordlessly, he climbed atop her, his organ pulsing and solid as it neared her. Kia’s eyes fluttered slightly, her lashes falling over her eyes as she gazed at him expectantly. His strong, callous hands brushed her inner thighs and gripped her hips. His hands held her firmly yet with surprising gentleness.

He reached down with one hand. She gasped and jerked slightly as she felt the swollen fleshy head of his cock sliding between her engorged pussy lips. He ran it up and down her pink flesh. Her already plentifully flowing fluids created a soft squishing sound as he ran his cockhead up and down her juicy slit.

“Ahhh…so good…” She sighed, squirming in an effort just to keep still. Logan grinned widely, and ceased his ministrations, allowing the head of his dick to rest against her clit. A hand reached up and toyed with her bountiful tits, kneading them with a certain amount of roughness that made the soft, full flesh squish and jiggle. Kia didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she arched her back in pleasure, thrusting her bosom against his squeezing, pinching hands.

He took a half moment to admire her assets. He had seen his share of breasts, had felt quite a few as well. And he knew without a doubt, these were the largest, softest, firmest, most perfect tits he had ever had the pleasure of indulging in. He tweaked her thick nipples and gave them a sharp tug. She cried out in ecstasy.

Logan’s grin widened as he began to rub his head up and down her cunt once more. She thrust her pussy at him as she whimpered softly, desperately trying to end his wonderful torturing and catch his shaft in her hungry hole. She had no luck. Each time she came close, he pulled it away and ravaged her clit with it.

“Logan,” she gave a moan of mixed need and annoyance. “Please stop teasing me and stick it in!”

Before her words were fully out of her lips, his head was pushing slowly but firmly against her opening. She cried out, arching her back as the sweet blissful pain of wide stretching ripped through her. She looked down wide-eyed as her womanhood took Logan’s thick swollen head into her body.

Her hole stretched wider than she thought possible around his cock head, far wider than she had ever been stretched before. She cried out in joy. It had been so long. Far too long.

Finally her little hole stretched around the crown of his malehood. The head popped fully inside her. Wolverine smirked as he glanced up at her pleasure painted face.

“Ohhh…..it’s so wonderful….give me more! Give it all to me! Put it in!” She moaned over and over.

Faster now, but still slowly enough for her to adjust, Logan pushed his shaft into her pussy. Inch after inch filled her hungry womanhood, sliding deep into her body. She trashed and wriggled, arching her back sharply as more and more of Wolverine’s meat worked into her. Finally, as the very last bit of his cock slid into her, the tip of his head bumped softly against her cervix.

Logan smirked. The perfect fit.

“You ready for this? I can get a bit…intense,” he warned, unable to keep from gazing down at her. Already she was covered in a sheen of sweat, and she couldn’t stop moaning.

Despite her seemingly unaware state, her eyes flew up and bore into his with a longing and passion he doubted he’d ever seen before. “Just fuck me!”

In a swift motion he pulled out till nothing but the tip of the head remained in her. She arched her back in pleasure as the friction sent waves of burning ecstasy along her soaked inner walls and through the rest of her body. She opened her eyes and glared at him, about to demand he put it back in. He had left her so empty, so hollow where he was just stretching and filling her so completely…

Before she could breath, he rammed it back in hard. Her back arched completely off the bed. She attempted to scream out her blissful, glorious agony of pleasure, but nothing but a strangled squeak was able to come out. The warrior’s large hands gripped her hips. He pulled out once more, and roughly stabbed into her again.

He fucked her wildly, roughly thrusting his shaft deeper into her, sliding in and out over and over again. Every thrust dragged out a renewed torrent of juices from her hole. Moans and shrieks of passion finally filled the air as Logan fucked her harder by the moment, holding her firmly as he filled her repeatedly, stretching her needy hole even further. Logan was in full animal fuck mode, pounding Kia’s tight, quivering pussy like a beast.

Just when it seemed she was going to lay there and simply be fucked senseless, Kia surprised him again. He felt one of her legs detangle from the sheet. As soon as both legs were free they slapped wildly on to his back. Her ankles crossed, giving her some hold. Then her thighs squeezed in on him. Her legs tightened. She used the leveridge to drive her crotch up into him, making each impaling thrust sink that much deeper into her lovehole.

She tried to give a satisfied smile but her face contorted in pleasure instead.. Her eyelids shuttered up and down. Her back arched, sending her breasts closer and closer to his face. His grin threatened to stay permanently plastered on his face. Not only was he fucking the hell out of an exceptionally hot woman, but she was making it very evident she liked it. Few women ever showed the level of enthusiasm she was displaying. And she locked those firm, long legs around him like it was an old habit.

Then again, maybe it was.

He focused all his efforts on his thrusting. Her inner thighs were moist from sweat and her fluid. A loud pop came from between them. A smile passed over her as she mumbled something incoherent, but encouraging. She shrieked wildly, rhymatically with each thrust, a voice high, willowy, and eager.

Then she spurted out one word. “Harder.”

Logan hesitated a moment. Most women were already begging for some mercy and gentleness by this point. “Ya sure?”

She nodded, then lost herself in another fit of moans. His cock slurped out of her hole. Her cunt was soaked. Without a doubt he would need to wash his sheets tomorrow. He didn’t think twice. He met her request and unleashed a new fury into her.

He let loose. His cock rammed into her with new force. It smacked and roughly pushed against her cervix now. Her back arched against, her breasts like two globes balanced carefully on a knife’s edge, but wildly flapping against each other. A river of sweat pooled between them. Her eyes flashed open. Logan could see a faint lingering of pain, but it drowned quickly in the flames of excitement. She flattened her body against the bed, pushed her hands up against his shoulders, and gulped the air.

Kia screamed, a guttural, ear-piercing scream of total pleasure. Logan couldn’t help grin again. Kia, the screamer. Was this woman designed for sex or something?

Her head tilted back, but her hair was so pasted to her face it lay in a disheveled pile. She was a mess. Logan couldn’t really say any different about himself. The entirety of his hair was almost soaked through. His cockhead bumped against her cervix hard, harder than he intended. She only cried out in pleasure. Her eyes were closed now, but her legs wrapped around him tighter. The walls of her stretched cunt clung to his cock. Her ribcage heaved up and her nipples brushed the muscles on his chest.

Then Logan felt the strangest sensation. All at once, the walls of her cunt loosen its grip on his cock. Then her muscles contracted again.

Logan looked down at her. Her eyes still closed, in pleasure and perhaps concentration. He felt a ripple of contraction squeeze up and down as his cock jammed in and out. His realization came quickly. Kia had complete and total muscle control in her pussy and she was using it to literally milk his cock. He responded to her massaging with a full on, forceful thrust that left her body shuttering, her voice raspy, and her legs tightening again. She clearly liked it when he fucked like that and he was intent on making full use of this knowledge.

Her inner walls continued to pull and squeeze at him as he rammed in and out. When he rammed in, they hungrily welcomed him in, tugging at him and aiding his inward progress. When he pulled out, her muscles sucked greedily, pulling against him and trying to keep him in with all their might. He proved the stronger, and continued to ravage her smooth, juicing womanhood much to her delight. Her cunt juice splashed against her thighs and all over her mound with wet, noisy sloshing.

Her enormous round breasts bounced and jiggled wildly, the soft flesh smacking against each other, sending shivers and chills up her spine. She watched them wobble and bounce wonderfully on her chest, mesmerized, before her eyes drifted down the deep, quaking valley of her cleavage to watch her plump little cunt get packed and stuffed with Logan’s thick cock.

Her gaze drifted up to Logan’s face, and her body began to shake violently as an extreme orgasm boiled ever closer. “Oh God…Oh yessss! Yes, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my cunt harder! Yes!” She howled. Her cunt tightened into a vice grip around his thrusting cock. He tore right out of her cunts grip and continued to roughly impale her over and over, sending even more white hot ecstasy through her body.

Kia’s orgasm overtook her. She arched her back so sharply she was almost bent in half. She screamed out her peak loudly, a ragged, shaking scream that wouldn’t end. Girl cum splattered out of her cunt, making sloppy wet squishes as Wolverine continued to fuck her hard. She felt another orgasm rising, and she hadn’t even finished her first!

Logan’s lips pulled back to reveal his teeth, and he let out a low, rumbling growl. Kia gazed at him. She was unafraid. She knew he wouldn’t harm her. She knew he was a good man, one who wouldn’t take advantage of her in such a vulnerable state. And she knew all this meant was that she was in store for even more pleasure than ever. More than she could imagine.

He drove into her with increasing frenzy, causing her body to bounce and thrash about the bed as he stretched her hole wider with each thrust. She orgasmed again, and again as he drove mercilessly into her. He ravaged her roughly, groping her huge pliant bosom forcefully. He pulled hard on her thick stretchy brown nipples. All the while she begged for more, pleaded for him to fuck her harder and rougher, her orgasms raging one after the other.

Finally, Logan’s body tensed, his muscles cording and rippling powerfully as he growled loudly. Kia’s longest and hardest orgasm yet slammed into her like a brick wall as an absolutely enormous spurt of thick, sticky cum exploded into her. Another viscous wad shot into her, followed by another, and another. He cunt was utterly filled. She could feel the thick warm spunk sticking to her inner flesh and it made her cum all the harder.

Logan pulled out with a wet, noisy slurp and plopped down on the bed, spent for the moment. Kia lay there panting and shuddering in the after effects of her orgasm. Her flesh was flushed a bright red and she was a sticky, sweaty mess, especially between her thighs.

Slowly, silently she climbed shakily to her feet. She slipped her nightgown back on and walked towards the door. She glanced back at Wolverine, a twinkling thank you clear in her eye. He smiled at her and nodded slightly.

She slipped out of his room and shut the door quietly. Then, with a deep breath she walked down the hall, her legs held tightly together. When she finally reached her room she let out a sigh of relief and relaxed, allowing the huge torrent of Logan’s cum to floor down her legs.

Wolverine slept in late for once. It was past ten the next day when he finally rose out of bed. He took a deep breath. His room was still saturated with the scent of Kia’s dribbling girl cum. He smiled and went to take a shower.

After getting cleaned up, he stepped out into the mansion and took a brief walk to properly wake himself up. It was quiet, which struck him was odd until he remembered that Bobby and Kurt had taken a large number of the students on a field trip. The students being gone would account for half of the silence. Kurt and Bobby being away made up the other.

After walking around the grounds for a while, Logan decided he was hungry, so he headed for the main kitchen. He grabbed a slab of ham and some eggs, and made himself breakfast. He was no chef, but Jean had long ago insisted he learn how to cook for himself and stop bugging her every morning. So now he got second-rate food, but didn’t have to deal with the hassle of hunting her down and convincing her to make him breakfast. He wasn’t sure how fair a trade off this was.

He stepped into the main dining room with a plate of eggs and ham with some cheese thrown in for good measure. His hair was still slightly wet from his shower and he was wearing a tight fitting muscle tank top and baggy blue jeans.

Kia was sitting at the table, finishing off the last of her own meal. She looked up as he entered and broke into a wide, radiant smile. He suddenly realized, for her, it had been a long time since she had gotten to do something she truly and wholeheartedly enjoyed, and last night that had remedied.

“Morning!” she cheerfully greeted him. He smirked and took the seat two down from her.

“Sleep well?” he asked, shoveling eggs into his mouth. She smiled, stretching slightly. Logan couldn’t help but notice how her breasts shifted more prominently into view as she did this. How had he never noticed how truly magnificent and exceptionally large her bosom was? How could he not?

“Wonderfully,” she replied. “I haven’t had such a relaxing and peaceful sleep in years.” Her eyes sparkled in a look he couldn’t quite grasp as she smiled at him.

“Thank you Logan,” she whispered.

“Thank you for what?” A deep, feminine voice asked. Ororo stepped into the dining room and smiled at them, wishing them a good morning.

“Ah, Logan umm…fixed my shower! The pipes got messed up and he straightened them out.” Kia stammered hastily, her face turning a soft pink.

“Don’t even tell me how he managed to…straighten them out. I imagine it involved a good deal of swearing.” Ororo replied with a teasing smile.

“Swearing? The fuck ya talkin’ ‘bout?” Logan replied, and ate a large hunk of ham.

“Exactly,” Storm rolled her eyes.

“You seem in a good mood today, Kia,” Ororo commented as she sat down beside her.

Kia tried not to blush. “You do, too.”

“Hank finally got his nose out of trying to discover why the Marauder’s were in his lab long enough to take me to dinner. So I’m in quite a good mood, thank you,” Ororo smiled widely.

“You mean you got laid,” Kia giggled.

Ororo smiled coyly. “Perhaps.”

Logan shook his head and reached for the paper laying on the table. “How’s the ol’ lab comin’?”

“As well as they can be,” Ororo replied. “Hank has restored all the damaged systems and repaired or replaced the ruined equipment. Everything is functional and stable again, but Hank is still having problems with some of his computer files. Apparently the Marauders planted a virus of some time and it corrupted some of his data. He’s having to sort through it all and save what he can.”

“Poor Hank,” Kia winced. “He must be really upset.”

“He’s not happy about it,” Storm nodded, “But he seems to be glad that all his files weren’t erased.”

“Son of a bitch,” Logan growled. Kia and Storm looked at him in surprise.

“What is it?” Ororo asked.

Logan threw the paper onto the table in disgust as his face drew into a snarl. “That fuckin’ politician, Dodd, is tryin’ to get out o’ the blame for his pinhead followers rioting.”

Ororo’s brow furrowed. “Dodd? Ah, I remember…the riot we stopped some weeks ago.”

“What is he saying, exactly?” Kia asked warily.

“Sayin’ it ain’t his fault,” Logan growled. “Claims he’s got anti-Mutant sentiments, but he never meant the rally to turn violent. Says too many innocent human bystanders coulda got hurt.”

“You should let it go, Logan,” Ororo sighed.

“Fuckin’ anti-Mutant political dick,” Logan spat before returning to his breakfast.

Storm glanced at Kia, noting her suddenly subdued mood. “Don’t let it bother you, either. There is nothing we can do right now. The Professor is watching him closely. Worrying won’t do us any good.”

Kia nodded, sighing softly. “I know. I just wish people would just try to understand us sometimes.”

Ororo smiled softly. “Since our classes are away for the day, would you like to accompany me on some errands my dear?”

Kia looked at her guardedly. “What kind of errands?”

“Oh, just a little outing to the mall,” Storm replied casually. Kia jumped up and laughed lightly.

“Sure, just let me go get my stuff together!” She proclaimed excitedly. Her energy was higher than ever. Storm nodded and said she would meet her in the garage, then went off to get her own things as well.

Kia smiled and grabbed up her plate to go wash it.

“I’ll take care of it when I’m through with mine,” Logan spoke up. Kia smiled wider and set her plate down in front of him.

“Thank you,” She said, and turned to leave.

“Kia,” Logan rumbled. She paused and glanced over her shoulder.

“Yes, Logan?”

Wolverine cut off another large hunk of ham and ate it for a moment. “Ya ever want company again, I’m around. All ya gotta do is come to my room.”

Silence followed his announcement, and Logan continued to eat, letting it hang twisting in the air. After several moments, Kia left the room.

Ororo and Kia returned late that afternoon, around six. While Storm went off to be responsible and report to Charles, Kia wandered around the Mansion for awhile.

Jean and Betsy sat in one of the living rooms, looking through clothing magazines and talking. Kia walked up behind them, “Boo.”

“We knew you were coming. Telepathic and all that,” Betsy pointed out.

“Not the point. What are you doing?” Kia asked.

“Window shopping,” Jean replied.

Kia glanced over Jean’s shoulder, “Hmm, interesting.”

“I’m trying to figure out why they charge fifty-eight dollars for something with so many holes in it,” Betsy commented.

“I got Ororo to take me underwear shopping. I called her mommy the entire time,” Kia told them.

Jean gave Kia an odd look. “I bet she was thrilled. What did you get?”

“Bras. Fredericks of Hollywood is the only place I can get ones that fit me,” Kia told them.

Betsy looked back, eyeing Kia’s breasts, “That’s because you have watermelons attached to your chest.”

“Hey! I do not!” Kia protested.

Jean telekinetically lifted Kia’s purchases from the bag without even turning around. Kia tried to snatch at her bras, but they floated right into Jean and Betsy’s view. Betsy nodded as she eyed them, “Not bad. I could fit my head into one of the cups.”

Kia had turned bright red by now, “Give those back!”

“I like the red one,” Betsy remarked.

“I prefer black personally,” Jean told her. “Red can look weird on me.”

Betsy shrugged, “I bet it looks nice with your hair.”

“I can please have my bras back?” Kia sighed.

Bobby wandered in and stopped dead in his tracks, “Cool! Floating bras! It’s like Christmas!”

Jean returned Kia’s bras to her bag quickly. Kia ran out of the room, muttering darkly under her breath. Jean and Betsy just cracked up.

Once in her room, she sat down on the edge of her bed and set the bag on the floor. Great, Bobby was going to tell everyone in the entire mansion about her new bras. She didn’t mind about any of the girls knowing, but the guys? It was none of their business. Hank would make fun of her, Kurt would probably scold her, and… well… she really didn’t mind that Logan would find out.

Then again, if she was lucky, Jean would make Bobby promise not to tell.

She let out a deep breath and fell back on her bed, and let her mind wander. She briefly wondered when the tension between Jean and herself had faded away some. Sure, they weren’t the best of friends…but she couldn’t remember ever joking around with the redhead like she had in the last couple of days.

It was Betsy’s fault, she decided. She was friends with Betsy…Betsy was friends with Jean. And since neither she nor Jean had wanted to rock the boat or upset Betsy, maybe they had been getting along better without Kia even realizing it. It made her kind of happy that they were getting along better without her having to even try. In a small way, it made things feel more awkward than ever.

Her mind shifted to Logan, and stayed there for a long while. Her thoughts played over their time together last night. It had been wonderful to finally have sex again after so many years. She couldn’t remember why she had been crazy enough to swear off sex, to deny herself something she had enjoyed so very much…well, that wasn’t true. She remembered exactly why, and it had been the right choice. She hadn’t been ready for it, maybe not in all these years. Besides, she thought to herself, she had only sworn off actual sex…anything outside of intercourse was still fair game. And that had propelled her to explore other, pleasurable possibilities.

Her eyes flickered open and shut as the sunlight filtered in the room. Well,
anyway, she had waited until she felt it was the right time. Apparently that was now. It felt right, and it was better than she remembered. Then again, Logan was more of a man than any guy she ever dated.

She turned her head to shield her eyes from the light and smiled. She couldn’t remember it being so good. Even though it had been a very long time, she knew it was drastically different. Her mind played over some of the more deliciously pleasant moments of their evening together…hmmm.

Kia remembered suddenly that she needed to wash her carpet. She sat straight up in bed. She really needed to get that stain out before someone else noticed, especially someone who would know what it was. Shaking her head, she headed off to find the carpet cleaner.

End Ch.8
Please send all questions, comments, and critiques to: Crouching_Buddha2000@yahoo.com

"Batman was a SCIENTIST?!" -Homer Simpson