Thread: The Hitch-hiker
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 04:30 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
"Chelle." He smiled as he watched her come, smiled as he drew his fingers from her throbbing sex and licked them clean. "My beautiful stranger." He was undressing now as he talked to her, stripping his shirt from him body, unzipping his trousers. She watched his every move, hungry for him, needing him, but also lazy with the recent passion that had poured through her at his touch. "My sweet beautiful hitch-hiker, he murmured close to her ear as he laid his naked body over hers. Instinctively she reached for the hardness of his cock, needing to touch him , to feel him. He groaned as she gently jacked his cock pushing his hips into her hand when she squeezed it gently.

"Chelle." he growled, pushing her legs farther apart, dragging her hands away from him and pinning them over his her head. "I'm going to fuck you now baby. Going to slide my cock into you. Alright?" She arched up, the
soft cheeks of her ass lifting off the bed her only answer. He pushed forward, sliding into her a little at a time, moving into her, deeper, stretching her, making room for his desire inside of her tightness. The moans filling the room were his now as well as hers as he placed his hands on her hips and began to drive his cock deeply into her, fucking her in long, even strokes. She screamed, clutching at the headboard, rocking her hips up to meet each of his long, probing strokes. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him deeper, her desire made her eyes glaze as he looked at her. Watched her, watched what they did to each other. He was watching his cock disappear into her again and again, amazed at the way she took him, swallowed him up, flexed her most intimate muscles around him, a stranger, someone who she didn't know, but now knew so intimately. He filled her, over and over, in out and in...then deeper, in in in....holding there, rocking short hard thrusts that stretched her, drove them both crazy. The friction on the swollen head of his cock was more than he could bare. The feel of him inside her, grinding his pubic
bone against her swollen clit was her whole world. She was nothing at this moment but the heat of her desire. Felt nothing, thought of nothing but the next jolt of his cock into her aching cunt.

She screamed then, cried, the tears running down her face as she came. Deeply, in long wracking spasms that seemed to go on forever. Dimly she was aware of his words. "Yes Chelle, come for me.....Come on me....Come on my cock....yesss..." She rode him, He fucked her, holding her impaled on his cock as she came for an eternity.
Then it was him that screamed. Her name a hoarse cry on his lips as his body stiffened, as his last desperate plunge pinned her to the bed. Her cunt began spasming all over again as the first hot white stream of semen poured into the deep close recesses of her pussy. He was filling her up, stream after stream of his passion working its way into every
inch of her cunt. Heating her, making her muscles contract, milking him, trying to get every drop of his come deep in her clinging sex.

They were both gasping for breath, skin damp with sweat, but he wasn't finished....wanted to watch her shatter. He was still buried inside her, still hard and when he looked down to where they were joined his sperm was oozing out around the base of his cock, slipping from the tender pussy that held him, wetting her thighs. He ran his finger through the sticky warmth of it, using the moisture to rub her still swollen clit in tight, hard circles. She whimpered as he rubbed her over-sensitive flesh. She pleaded, begged him to let her breathe for a moment. The aching pleasure of his touch teetering dangerously close to pain in its intensity.

"No," he murmured, watching her, fascinated by the way her eyes went wild, the way she bit her bottom lip and groaned her desire. "One more baby...one more while I'm still hard inside you, one more while you can come on my cock before it leaves you. And she came for him, brilliantly, sobbing and shuddering her body writhing her eyes finally closing in exhaustion as he slipped from her. His hand was still settled between her thighs, holding it there, cupping her sex gently stroking with feather soft touches as they curled around each other and fell into an
exhausted sleep.