Thread: Hotel sex
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 02:40 PM

I pulled his cock out of my mouth - "We gotta stop, I'm getting too close.."

He let me cock slide out and we rolled apart, lying on our sides still facing each other's cock. His cock twitched and rose a few centimetres anfd the lowered and then rose again, pre-cum trailed from the slit across the glans. I reached out and stroked his shat, his cock was still wet from my mouth, and I gently wanked him, loving the feel of his cock in my hand, I liked the throbbing smoothness of it and the dark colour of the head, its shape and size looked perfect for fucking...

"What next?" He asked breathlessly,.."I'm not sure" He held my cock now and rolled my foreskin.."That looks good" On the tv screen the lovers were now moving into position, one got down on all fours, positioning his white smooth arse in the air, the other knelt between his legs and gently ran a lubed finger up his lovers arse crease...He held his cock and pushed the head against the tight entrance..My lover had stopped wanking me and was transfixed by the screen. I moved in front getting down, just like the guy on the screen, lifting my arse "want to copy?" I whisperd..My lover quickly slipped a condom on and I felt lube being smeared over my arse, gentl probing my anus. On the screen the camera focussed in close-up on the cock head pushing against the tight arsehole, my lover pushed against me, imitating the screen, I gripped the sheets, knuckles going white, braced but controlled by my lust to have a hard cock inside my anus..