View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 02:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I slowly reached down pulling his skin tight Spidey shirt off, rolling it gently up and then tugging to get it off over his head and arms. His lean torso glowed in the moonlight and I felt the overwhelming urge to taste him. I reached behind me and grabbed a chuck of ice bringing it to my lips then I rubbed the ice along his sweet full lips stopping to let him suck the drips off with his tongue.
I moved the ice down his chin... my lips and tongue following the trail left by the melting ice, slurping up the puddles and tasting him the entire way down along his neck. The temptation to bite him as the ice and my mouth neared his collar bone was so powerful. I gently nipped him as my fingers continued to trail the ice down rubbing it in circles around his nipple...gently letting the cold stiffen it. He gasped and I knew it was unbearably cold so I rewarded his patience by letting my warm tongue flick across it....and soothed the chill by sucking it into my hot mouth.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas