Thread: $#*!@ Bras!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 05:44 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Good advice from Lou!

Oprah actually had a show about bras and took a truckload of women to be fitted. Every single woman was in the wrong size bra! I've often thought that about Oprah a few years back. She always had the "my cup[s] runneth over" look and I used to think, "That woman could buy and sell any bra manufacturer...why can't someone tell her her bras suck?".

Anyway...GET FITTED! A bra should never ride up to between your shoulders and never cause back fat. If it does, you are in the wrong size. You shouldn't be squeezed in at the sides and you shouldn't have any extra cup (wearing of the condom looking). Many woman are betweener's...meaning the bras bought off the shelf in department stores won't quite fit. There are manufacturers who make "between sizes" and yes the cost will be higher but the price is worth it for the comfort of a good bra.

After you are fitted and find a style that suits you perfectly you can go directly to their web site or to a wholesaler who carries that brand and buy them cheaper. You won't have to pay the mark-up of the store you bought it from.

Happy hunting!

~Thomas Dewar~