Thread: Dirty Talk?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 02:52 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
It sounds contradictory, but it is a contextual thing.

Anyone want to help me explain this more clearly?

WW (slut)

I think a lot depends on the relationship you have with the person who's saying it to you. If I were involved in a one night stand or a fuck-buddy type arrangement and my partner(s) called me a name like that I would react in a very negative way.

If it comes from someone who loves and respects you, whom you know does not really feel that you are a slut/bitch/whore then it becomes a kind of role play that you are both in on and is harmless.

FussyPucker will often refer to me as a 'Sexy Bitch' when I've done a particularly good job of reversing the car into a difficult space, or even call himself that when he's sorted out a computer problem that's been troubling us/ whatever. Because it's used in such a positive and humourous context in our relationship, it doesn't bother me if he calls me a 'Dirty bitch' when I suggest something filthy in bed. It's usually accompanied by a look of admiration and awe, rather than one that demeans me or makes me feel ashamed.

I think that's probably what you mean by it being a contextual thing, isn't it, WW?

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !