View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 08:24 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
it may be that what db and jseal say is true, but imho those things are all part of life and human interaction. i love that we can talk about anything, not just sex. and it keeps things more interesting for me, not less; more like a friend's house, and less like a red-light district. perhaps that wasn't the original intentions of this great place and perhaps the majority of us would rather it be pictures and stories. i can dig that but i sure would miss being able to chat about whatever comes to mind with my friends, instead of looking at you all as sex objects. i dunno...i really think it would suck the life out of this place.

if, in the past, it was the custom to pimp pixies and that's what kept the new members coming in, then that should be done again. don't worry about the riffraff it may attract or how those new members may change pixies. you and the other mods put the kibosh on shitty behavior anyway and set the friendly tone that this forum is famous for. there is no reason to think it would be any different in the future. besides, change is good and just because pimping may attract some people who don't share the friendly views most of us have bout each other does not mean it won't attract like-minded people as well.

please understand that i am not trying to be insulting to you db, jseal or of. the above is just the opinion of a person that found this site totally by accident and was shocked to discover that it isn't smut and sex and nude pictures. it's friends and people being sexual and kind and mean and opinionated and loving and neighborly and caring and not-so-caring and...well, they're being people.

(((((pixies))))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose