Thread: Dare!
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

my turn to choose! i chose melissa who had been very quiet and dared her that she would have to take Lisa and Melanie - one in each hole who would each wear strap on dildos. (Lisa had told me that she and mom both had one) lisa would wear her oen 9 inch dildo and melanie would wear my moms 13 inch monster dildo. melissa protested and moved away from us she said that she was a virgin in both holes and didnt want to lose it like this. she had no choice.

as she started to move away we closed in on her. i held her down while lisa put the head of her dildo into mellissas pussy. she started crying. melanie rested the tip of her dildo against melissas asshole. on the count of three they both thrust in and melissa screamed so loud i dont know how the whole state didnt hear. there was a bit of blood from where lisa had busted mellissas hymen. after a a few more thrusts i noticed that melanies dildo hadnt gone fully in, only 11 of the 13 had so i put my arms round both melanie and melissa and pulled in time witht the thrust and the rest went in. melissa screamed again.

after a while melissa seemed to be getting used to it and started moaning and theni saw her cum running down her leg and started to get aroused again myself. i told lisa that melissa had had enough. melissa came again and then i told her that it was her turn to choose.