View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 11:40 AM
~figment of imagination~

Prowling around the house I find lots of people really enjoying themselves. I stop by the hot tub as the Highway Man is busy with whom I think is the Wench. I slowly bend down and kiss him on the head, giggle, and continue on my stroll. Then I stroll around the house and catch Spidey getting even with Lilith. Being the mean Pussy that I am. I walk over and slap Spidey's ass, as he continues to pound his cock deep inside Lilith, and walk back inside. As I enter the house I meet up with Aphrodite and Coach beginning to get it on. I see her walking away. Patting Coach's ass and giving a quick kiss I tell him to have fun. With a wink and a smile I continue towards the bar.

At the bar I see my sexy Vampyre all alone in the corner. Noticing that his thin wine glass is empty I grab a bottle of the finest red wine and head over towards him. "Let me refreshen that for you" I say as I pour him another glass. He begins to take a sip giving me a menacing look and says, "I must say I wish you wouldn't have left me in the bathroom." Looking deep into his eyes I apologize and then proceed to explain to him, "I need you to join me in a planned adventure that I have in store for my other guests and of course, yourself." Smiling his wicked smile he agrees.
Following me upstairs, I lead him to the bedroom with the four post bed. Just then the lights in the entire house turn off and on 3 times in a row. Holding his hand I asked, "Please take your clothes off and lay back on the bed." Eagerly he does so.

As he lies on the bed in walks the Umpa Lumpa worker. He is pushing a metal cart which contains a container of some type of powder stuff, a spray bottle with a clear liquid, and a video camera. The Vampyre lays there looking a bit concerned but I assure him that everything will be more than fine. As the Umpa Lumpa begins to help me remove my costume my sexy guest begins to look around. He realizes there are hundreds of Sock Monkeys on shelves all around the room. Then looking up he notices light fixtures above the bed containing black lights that is turned off. Glancing back down he sees me completely out of my costume and becomes a bit more turned on. I notice that he is becoming aroused watching me so I slowly turn around to give him a good look. Next my little helper friend grabs the spray bottle and begins to coat my entire body. The cool burst of water make my body tingle and make my nipples rise and harden. After fully covering me he takes the container of shimmery powder and a paint brush and starts brushing it on my moistened body. Dusting me so quickly that I stand in a cloud of smoke. Slowly picking up the camera he stands in the corner to start video tapping me and my Vampyre.

I look towards my sexy nude Vampyre lying on the bed. I begin to crawl up and sit on his mid section taking his hands in mine. Kissing and nibbling on his chest I look at his eyes and he gazes back at me with a little wicked smirk. Just then the all the lights go out through out the house. Carefully placed TV monitors (all around the house) as well as the black lights above me turn on. There on the TV screen appears myself and my bed guest. "You are glowing," he says with a bit of concern in his voice. Assuring him I lean in real close and say, "Yes I am. Now, I am going to fuck you." With that statement I hear a deep breath coming from within him. I slide down to his waist using my glowing arms and hands to find his hardening cock. After finding it I quickly place it in my mouth, thinking about all the guests here who have gravitated to a TV to watch me fuck my Vampyre. Slowly sliding my mouth up and down until his cock is fully erect I stand up. Allowing him to get a really good view of my glowing body. I feel his hands grabbing my legs pulling me back down to sit on his lap. I do so as he reaches for his cock to insert it into my wet tight pussy. Sliding down on his hard cock I begin to grab my breasts pinching my nipples. Bouncing up and down on his long shaft I arch my back pushing my glowing breast higher in the air.