View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 03:51 PM
is not this trim anymore!

She lay waiting...

I had my monthly Habitat meeting last night, and didn't get home until after 9. Our two youngest kids were staying with my parents, and our oldest son was in bed already. I walked in to the living room and Mrs. WI wasn't there! This is highly irregular behavior.

I took a quick shower, ran a load of laundry and went upstairs to bed where I found Mrs. WI laid out nude on top of the sheets & covers. Her legs were spread just enough to see her fuzzy little pussy peeking out at me *swoon* and her breasts looked beautiful! She lay there breathing softly, and moving just a little bit.

I walked to the edge of the bed and just stood there taking her in. What a sexy and beautiful sight! I hovered my hand just over the surface of her skin and gently moved up her leg, her thigh, hip, tummy, and up to her chest. Her large breasts moved up & down with each slight breath and she seemed to squirm as her nipples hardened in response to the heat of my hand's proximity! I was so aroused, it was all I could do not to break the spell and speak.

Both nipples now swollen and dark, I moved my hand back down to her pubic hair. I love the slight tickle of her hairs. It always gives me a thrill when I first reach that line where the hair starts because I know I'm near the forbidden zone! The heat coming from her pussy warmed my already hot hand, and I could feel the moisture on my palm. If I closed my eyes, I could have imagined the sweet musky scent of her femininity. My hand ever so slightly brushes the very tips of the hair around her lips and....

and.....

and she screams bloody murder!

Yup...she wasn't being sexy & pretending to sleep. She really was.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Jesus Christ, you gave me a fucking heart attack!"

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.