View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 09:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
"You bastard!!" I cry out as he thrusts his stiff cock into my tight wet pussy. It fills me and feels so good but I'll be damned if I want him to know it. I tilt my hips to pull away from purposely trying to restrict his access....I know he wants it so bad but tough shit! I have to make him work for it! His cock is perched right at my entrance and I squirm trying to escape (*wink wink*) but he is having none of that... he grabs me by the hips and shoves me hard down onto his sweet throbbing dick. I moan and bite my lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure as his cock glides in and out of my slick hot hole. He tugs my hips on each inward stroke as if to impale me......and I love it but only manage to mutter things like " is that all you've got big man? is that as hard as you can fuck me?" taunting him to urge him on.....cause the last thing I want is for him to stop.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas