View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

this came apparent earlier that same day. It was during her weekly lesson of politics it happened. She positioned herself at the back of the class so that she wouldnt be disturbed, of course like every other teenager she found it boring and started to dream a little bit, she was dreaming of being fucking by her favourite film star, but what she didnt realise was that while she was dreaming she was also groaning and rubbing herself all over. This of course caught everybodys attention and the young politics teacher Ms. Roachdale rushed over and clicked her fingers startling Michelle into a state of Awareness.

"Young lady. You are becoming quite a distraction to this class, if this continues i shall have to speak to your parents, now i would like to speak to you privately in my office."

Michelle got up and followed Ms. Roachdale out of the class and into a room opposite. She closed the door and pulled the blinds shut, "have a seat" she said pointing to a hard plastic chair, Michelle sat down and Ms. Roachdale leaned on her desk.

"Now whats bothering you dear, you used to be a very intelligent girl, you know that you can tell me anything in the strictest of confidence."

"Ok.. Ms. Roachdale i've been wanting to tell someone for a long time, you see since i hit pu.. puberty ive had over active sex glands and im always aroused so so im scared" michelle confessed as she burst into teers.

"Now now calm down theres no need for crying. And call me Emma" Emma says stroking Michelles face, she slowly moves her hand further down her face until she meets her breasts which she feels. "Ms. Ms. Roachdale what are you doing?", "I told you to call me Emma" Emma the proceedes to passionately kiss Michelle, she lifted he up and slammed her on the table, pulling her shirt apart she sucked her nipples while covering her mouth with her Hand. Emma slowly pulled Michelles panties down with the other hand as penetrated her with two fingers.
Michelle let out a small yelp and then a gasp, Emma reached into a draw and reached out a large dildo which she stuck in Michelles pussy and pumped it in and out. She pulled it out one last time as Michelle exploded in Extacy. Cum squirted everywhere as Emma bent down and licked it all up. She let Michelle go, who ran out of the office to see her 29 classmates staring at her then she ran into the girls toilets and began to cry heavily.