View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 07:50 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Not really knowing if I was enjoying or was feeling disapointed about my new found freedom I did need a drink and took a sip from the demonesses bottle.

"I am tired of drinking from the bottle" she said and grabbed the front of my outfit and pulled my shirt up and my pants down. "Now isnt that better".

She bent over and poured just a little mudslide into my navel with just a little dripping down lower. She leaned forward, sticking her tongue out and took a deep lick. Letting off a loud moan she stuck her tongue in and cleaned the last out. Her mouth then trailed down from my navel and just under the tip of my member. She turned her head and looked up at my mask covered eyes and reached out her tongue just touching the head of my cock.

Then she sat up looked at her bottle and said "Looks like I need more mudslide, go mingle, but be ready to come back to me when I get back from my run". With that, she pulled up my pants, got up and walked out the door. I hopped off the bed and decided I'd better get back to work.