View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 07:03 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by skipthisone

"I have something better in mind" she says and walkes towards the bed the whip dragging the whole way.

The whip dragging behind me like my security blanket, I prowled towards the helpless figure on the bed. Dipping 2 long blood red fingernails deep into my cleavage I produced the only key to the cuffs. "I am gonna unlock you now...but only because it suits my purpose." I sat at the corner of the bed between Spidey and the bed post, his arm rested to the side of me near the head board. I fumbled with the key in the lock for a bit and then *click* the Webbed One was free but instead of running he rubed his sore wrist and simply replied,"Yes Ma'am"........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas