View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 05:41 PM
newly single

******** lickin good *wink*

Um well this is my first post so I will be plain and brief. I have had some experience in the fellatio (and cuningilus) department and I know I little. I totally agree to some level with the woman who said to tease the man with the "hot house" technique, but then again that might make him blow his load a lil early if you tease him too much. I recommend using all available hands. While pleasuring him with your mouth (lips, tounge, breath) use one hand to gently tug his balls or squeeze them a little bit. You can use your other hand to play with his nipples, run them through his hair, etc. Or if you have a small mouth like I do and it pains you to do much vigorous activity on a man w/ a large, errrr tool, you can suck and lick the head of his penis with your mouth and with your hand jerk off his shaft and play with his balls. I also recommend grabbing his rear. I just like to incorporate a little handplay into my fellatio. I hope I didn't spoil the original intent b/c I am a girl. Good day