View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 11:08 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
She could feel his breath on her face, the heat of his body was tearing through her, her heart was beating wildly and she wanted to throw herself into this whirling feeling that had caught her up. As if controlled by the same hand, they moved together and kissed. His lips were warm and wet and she pressed her body forward into his. His hands slipped around her waist and pulled her closer. They kissed again and again, their lips and tongues blindly seeking out those of the other. When his tongue touched hers, the most wonderful shiver flowed through her.

"Oh, Paul," she whispered hoarsely as he began to kiss along her neck. She wrapped her arms about his shoulders and pulled herself up, pressing her breasts against his chest. "Teach me everything! I want to learn it all!"

His hands moved back up to her shoulders, and he pulled his face and his kisses away from her body.

"Oh, Jesus, Kimberley. Why are you doing this to me?"

She grabbed his tie and pulled him along as she backed up toward her desk. She pulled his face back to hers and kissed him again, hoping that the powerful feeling she had would flow through her full lips and into him.

"Paul, can't you see," she whispered into his ear as he kissed and licked her exposed neck. "Can't you feel this? I want you so badly. I want you to make love to me, right here, right now!"

"But, but this is your classroom," he protested. "I mean, you could get fired or something."

"You heard Leo. We're all alone in here and I want you so badly! I can tell that you want me!"

She perched her butt on the edge of her desk and pulled him to her.

"Right here, right now?" he asked, looking at her upturned face and stroking her cheek with his fingertips. "My God, you are so beautiful! So young and so worth the wait!"

His next round of kisses took his lips back down to her neck and down the vee of her dress. His fingers began to lightly brush her breasts and she pressed them into his hands. Her stiff nipples felt like they were going to burn their way through her clothes. When he started to unbutton her dress, her fingers dropped to her belt and quickly unfastened it and pulled it free. His fingers worked their way down just below her waist and pulled her dress open. The rush of fresh air felt refreshing, but did little to cool her flaming passion.

His tongue explored the upper curves of her breasts tracing a path along the upper edge of her sweet nothing bra, following the lacy trim from one strap to the other and back. The sheer little cups did nothing to hide her nipples that surged upward. She pulled one cup down and away and directed the rose-colored nipple to his eager mouth. She couldn't help but gasp when he sucked it and gave it a faint loving nibble. He helped himself to her other breast, pulling the flimsy lace away, kissing her soft pale flesh and sucking the stiff rosy nipple. He cupped her full breasts and flicked his tongue in a circle around each one.

"Your breasts are beautiful," he said eagerly. "Just beautiful! It's been such a long time for me, I just hope I remember how to do this."

She held his head close as he sent wave after wave of pleasure through her. Her hands took up where his had left off, unfastening the remainder of the buttons so that her dress fell away, opened fully, inviting his look and his kisses.

"My, God, Miss Maguire!" he said easing back to take a look at her. "You have a beautiful body!"

His hand moved lightly down her stomach and belly, grazing over the filmy lace panties, and then drifted lower to survey the soft plush skin of her thighs. It seemed like his fingertips sampled every bit of her skin between her panties and the lacey tops of her sheer white hose. She wanted him to touch her pussy so badly that she couldn't wait for him to make up his mind. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand up so that he cupped her crotch. She knew he could feel the dampness there as his fingers tenderly caressed her pussy. She spread her legs farther apart and his fingers found their way around and under the lacy panel.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed when his fingers parted her pussy lips. "Oh, my God!"

His lips were still planting kisses on her breasts but were working their way back up to her mouth. As his fingers began to invade the wet slit of her pussy, she pulled his face up and kissed him wildly, with a passion and feeling that she had never before known. He deftly found her most sensitive spot and gently fingered her until she could no longer stand it.

"Oh, God! Paul!" she cried out in a voice that came from deep inside her. "Oh, God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Not yet, Miss Maguire," he whispered softly. "All in due time."

He pushed her back onto the desk, kissed his way back down to her breasts, then further down along her belly. Hooking his thumbs through the elastic of her panties, he began to tug them downward. She raised her butt off the desk to let him ease the flimsy garment down her long legs and then picked her feet up so he could finish the job. She couldn't believe how it turned her on when he brought the crumpled lace up to his nose and sniffed them. He tossed them gingerly onto the desk and squatted down to pay attention to her aching pussy. He ran his fingers up and down through her thin patch of auburn curls. She wondered about how some of her friends said their boyfriends preferred them to shave their pussies completely, but she had never been brave enough to do it. He didn't seem to mind that hers was only trimmed short.

"So you are a natural redhead," he said looking up with a smile, as his fingers kept rubbing her waiting pussy.

"Auburn," she corrected as he flicked his tongue at her pussy. "My hair is auburn."

"Does it matter? Does it really matter?" he said before plunging his face into her hot wet sex.

It didn't at this point with his tongue forcing its way between the hot lips of her pussy. She scooted her butt back farther onto the desk and raised her legs up spreading them far enough apart to set her feet on the desktop. He hungrily lapped at her open pussy, licking her up and down, flicking his tongue all over her parted pink lips. When he started to poke a finger up inside her, she almost jumped off the desk.

"You have a pretty little pussy, Miss Maguire," he said, pressing his lips and tongue back onto her.

She couldn't believe the wonderful sensations he was sending through her body. Her boyfriend in college had sort of lapped at her as had a more recent guy, but neither had a produced feeling anywhere near to what this beautiful man was doing. She raised a hand up to feel herself, the stiff nipples, and the soft flesh of her breasts. When he pulled back for a moment, she looped her legs up around his head and kept him right at her pussy. She could feel her wetness dribble down the crack of her butt to form a moist spot on the seat of her dress, but she didn't care. Little involuntary moans and gasps started to bubble up from inside her. When he started sucking her clit into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue, she began to feel a tightness grow in her hips and belly and thighs, as if every muscle was flexing. She began to wriggle and writhe under the touch of his tongue and fingers.

"Oh, God Paul! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She grabbed his head and pulled him into her pussy and a shuddering release began to flow from her clit, radiating out through her entire body, lifting the tension away from her. She felt this need to hug and kiss him deeply.

"Oh, what did you do to me?" she asked as he began to stand up.

"Just what comes naturally, Miss Maguire," he said with a big smile. "I'm not certain, but if I were a betting man, that was what you call an orgasm."

He grabbed her by the ass and pulled her off the desk. She kissed him and ran her hands all over his chest and shoulders.

"I've never done that before," she said tugging at his necktie to loosen it up. "Never like that anyway."

He reached up and eased her dress off her shoulders and when it had slipped free of her body, laid it onto the desk. Then he grabbed the straps of her bra that had fallen past her shoulders and pulled them down. The little single clasp popped loose and it fell away from her body. For a moment she realized that she was naked, except for her stockings and shoes, right here in her classroom. What if the principal came in late or another teacher came back because they forgot something? The touch of Paul's fingers on her soft skin tossed that thought far away from her mind.