View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Epilogue

"Well, the final missing pieces of the puzzle," said Suzy with a broad smile. "We didn't think you had fallen overboard."

"The next time you two cats entertain each other at midnight, try to keep it down, all right?" Cindy said. "You kept me and the boys awake half the night with your caterwauling."

Mike and Tim looked on, with sheepish but satisfied looks on their faces. We joined them all for a bite of brunch before moving out into the sun. Suzy made no secret about having Captain Ron spend the night with her in the stateroom. In fact, it seemed pretty obvious that she had done so often enough before that the other girls knew all about it. Cindy kept making constant allusions to having spent the night with Mike and Tom which would have conjured up some sort of lurid image in my mind, except it was still filled with flashes of my own experiences from last night.

Gretchen and Bethany looked me over but didn't say a word. I figured my time would come at some point where they would say something to me, or, worse yet, to Lauren. There was little in the way of high jinks and messing around on the way back home. I sat on a lounge beside Lauren and she found it quite convenient to use my thigh as a resting place for her hand. Getting up to refresh her drink, Gretchen paused beside me and looked down. I lowered my sunglasses and looked up at her. She had a smile on her face and shook her head slightly. I decided to refill my coffee mug and found myself beside her at the bar in the dining room.

"I feel I owe you an apology, Romeo," she said as I approached. "I should have known that you were saving it for Miss Prissy."

"Beg your pardon?" I said pouring a mug full of black coffee.

"Since Beth and I were the first ones up, we had a good chance to catch up on things. She told me everything about you. Then I told her everything about you. At first we were really pissed off, but ended up laughing about it."

"I don't know what to say," I began, but she interrupted me.

"Don't say another word, Romeo," she said putting a finger up to my lips for a brief moment. "Hey it's not like the both of us didn't really force the issue with you. She wanted to pop her cherry and I was really horny. You were so cute as the perfect gentleman."

"That's right," said Beth, as she stepped into the room. "We thought you could be our boy toy, but I guess you had too many scruples."

"The important thing is that we didn't hurt Lauren's feelings," Gretchen went on. "She's the most special one of us all, you know. We used to call her The Prude cause she was always so prissy. But we noticed a change in her this summer, and that's when she told us about you. I'm not sure about Bethy, but I was checking you out to make sure that you weren't a complete jerk. After we had our little talk this morning, I could tell that you really wanted her so I guess it's okay."

"I'm okay with it too," Beth laughed. "We're big girls. We'll just take your rejection out on someone else."

"Just make sure that you don't screw up, Romeo," Gretchen added. "We know where you live and could make things difficult for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we know what did and did not go on last night," Beth replied. "So if you want to make sure that it stays just between us friends, you'll know what to do."

I'm sure that I stood there for a moment with my mouth hanging open in amazement. Gretchen patted me on the ass as she moved pass with her re-filled drink. She even blew me a little kiss.

"Be a good boy and no one gets hurt, Romeo," she said before swaying back out into the sunshine.

Beth gave a cute little wave before following her friend back outside. Maybe it was a mistake to go with Lauren, but at least I had done two correct things. It was a steep slope I was now sliding down with no chance of turning back. But there was also another beautiful summer day outside and I took a deep breath and returned to the sundeck.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing," I said, leaning over to give her a soft wet kiss on the cheek. "Nothing at all."

"Oh, Johnny," called out Bethany as she boldly whipped her top off over her head and rolled over onto her belly. "My back needs your attention."

"Yes, M'am," I said jumping back up to my feet. "Right away, M'am."

"He's so cute," said Lauren to Gretchen.

"Yeah," Gretchen replied. "I know. I know."

Please feel free to post comments!