View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 05:05 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Continued

Gretchen pressed forward again and the sweet smell of her perfume and her hot breath intoxicated me so that I couldn't resist. Her lips fell to mine and clumsily kissed me. Her tongue slipped out and sloppily wedged itself into my mouth. Whether she was drunk or simply in lust mattered little. There was no denying that her passion was high, and with her obviously physical charms, I felt my resolve begin to melt away and soon I was kissing her back, trying to make some sort of romantic order out of her sweeping emotions.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked after she became less frantic as I began to caress her supply young body.

"Oh, yeah," she said as her body began to relax from the touch of my caresses. "I really want you badly!"

"I'm old enough to be your father," I said, letting my hands wander over her backside and down to the wonderful, firm curves of her ass.

"That just means that you know what you're doing," she said sitting up and letting her hands move all over my chest.

"But don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and you have a wife," she said tweaking my nipples. "And neither one of them are here, so?"

"So what," I said and reached up to grab her shoulders and roll her over onto her back. She was just as beautiful on her backside, with her full breasts still pointing upward and her legs wrapping up around my hips. "Man, I gotta be crazy!"

"What, you gotta be crazy for this?" she said pulling me down for a series of warm wet kisses.

"No, I gotta be crazy for this," I said pushing myself up from her, and backing away from the berth. I reached for the door handle and opened it up. "I'm not prepared to do this. I find you a very desirable sexy young woman. But I just can't do this!"

I felt my way back out into the passageway, closed the door in front of me and stood for a moment in a cold sweat.

Chapter 6

I deserved that, I told myself. After all of the fun and games this afternoon, it was really my fault. Here I thought I was just fooling around and they thought there was more to it. What the fuck have I done, I asked myself. I really needed a shower and went into the head to clean up. I nearly headed straight back to bed after I was done, but this time as I walked along the passageway didn't hear any sounds from up on deck and thought that maybe the cool night air might settle me down. Maybe everyone else had paired up so I decided to wander up and enjoy the solitude since the night air was cool and refreshing. I could see the lights of the marina twinkling as I passed through the dining room out to the deck. I was surprised by a lone figure seated at the stern railing looking out at the lake. It was Lauren and I tried to sneak up on her but she saw me coming.

"I know it's you, Johnny," she said not even bothering to turn around.

"Hi," I said moving out of the shadows to stand beside her. "Where's everybody else?"

"Well Cindy wandered off with Mike and Tim a while ago and Suzy paired up with Captain Ron a little bit ago."

"And you couldn't sleep?" I asked not really sure what sort of answer to expect. Maybe she had gone down to her cabin and heard Gretchen and me. For a moment, I just stood near her, looking down at her then over to the marina, then back at her.

"It's not just that," she said, her words sounding the least bit slurred. "It's so peaceful and quiet out here, I thought I'd stay up a while longer. There are a lot of things I can't get off my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She laughed out loud.

"A guy who wants to talk! Just how crazy is that?" she said turning around to face me.

"I don't know," I said taking a seat on the cushion beside her. "Sometimes talking about something can often help you sort things out."

"But what is there to say that we haven't already?" she said looking out to the lakeside. "Here we are stuck in this impossible situation. I'm stuck on a married man I can't have, and you..."

"I'm stuck in a loveless marriage that I can't afford to break up."

"So we carry on this crazy teasing act that only works us up even more."

"Maybe that's our mistake."

"What?" she asked looking back at me with her intense dark eyes glistening with tears.

"The act. Maybe we should drop it before we do something really stupid."

"Yeah, or maybe we should just do it and get it out of our system and get on with the rest of our lives."

"Or we could just walk away from here as if it had never happened. I can always find something else to do on Saturday afternoons."

Lauren raised her hand up to my cheek and leaned forward to kiss me.

"You don't have to try and be so nice," she whispered. "Why couldn't you be the mean old fart I thought you were?"

"Why couldn't you be the snotty little brat I thought you were?"

"You thought I was a snotty brat?"

"Well, I'm not a mean old fart," I replied. "I may be an old fart, but I'm not mean."

"You're not an old fart," she said, giving me another light kiss. "You're a nice, gentle man, with those deep blue eyes that tell me everything about your unhappiness, your longing, your desires."

"And you're not a brat at all, but an intriguing young woman, half my age who I cannot get out of my mind."

"And why would you want to forget me when I want to do this?" she said reaching out to pull my face closer to hers and kiss me with a passionate lingering kiss that made me reach around her shoulders and pull her lithe lean body close to mine. "Oh, God this is crazy, Johnny!" she cried. "I know it's wrong, but I love it and I want to do it."

"And so do I," I admitted finally, unable to resist the charms of this young woman unfolding before me on the deck of this magnificent yacht on a clear summer night with the twinkling lights of the marina and the cries of the last gulls settling in for the night ringing in my ears. For a moment my conscience felt a twinge. For the third time tonight I was at the threshold of plucking a beautiful young woman, and had been able to resist the other two. Now, I was with the third, whom I really desired, and felt every trace of reserve blowing away. This was the moment that would change me forever.

Without another word, we sought each other's body out, touching and caressing; her hands searched my chest and belly, my hands wandered over her shoulders and breasts. She reached up to pull the tie from her hair and shook her head to let her silky light brown hair tumble about her shoulders. When my hands moved under her t-shirt, her fingers fumbled at the waistband of my shorts. To save time, we stood up and stripped for each other. Her t-shirt flew off over her head and her khaki shorts and panties fell to a crumpled little heap on the deck, next to where I had tossed my shorts.

We embraced and kissed and for the first time I realized how mush shorter she was than me as she tucked her lean body into mine. We sat back on the cushions and kissed and wrestled with our tongues. I started a trail of light tonguing kisses along her shoulders, down around her breasts, and lower toward her belly and pussy. She lay back on the cushions and spread her lean shapely legs wide so that I could taste the shaven little pussy I had been longing for. I could almost feel the snap of electricity passing between us as she lit up with each little touch of my lips and tongue. I had never known a woman to be so easily aroused. Maybe it was all of the teasing we had done over the pass weeks, or the rubdowns we had done this afternoon. Whatever the reason, she began to cry out loudly so I started to slow down and back off. I thought she would tear my hair out as I licked her from one quick little orgasm to the next.

"God you have such a beautiful body!" I whispered, sort of involuntarily. "Skinny but with the right amount of curve in the best places. I love the taste of you!"

She reached down to hold my face and guide me up the trail I had followed down, along her belly toward her breasts. She guided me around a figure eight pattern over her pert young breasts pausing so that I could draw each hard nipple and aureole up into my mouth. She then brought me up to her mouth where our kiss was long and deep. She held my face tenderly and stroked my cheek as I propped myself up over her on my elbows, not wanting to crush her.

"I just knew being with you would be like this," she said. "There is just something about you, Johnny."

"I don't know what it is," I said looking at her eager loving young face. "I'm not doing anything differently, just being my self. Must be the chemistry."

"Oh, baby!" she laughed. "I always did well in chemistry."

We kissed again and she pushed me up from her, eventually getting me on my back so that she could play with my stiff old cock. She went from touching it tenderly to stroking it lightly to pulling on it firmly. She began to flick her tongue at it, kiss the head, and then run her tongue around it in circles. Instead of just wolfing it down, Lauren took her time fitting my cock into her mouth. She'd take a bit inside her hot wet mouth then pull it all the way out. Then take a bit more inside only to pull it all the way out again. All it did was make me grow a couple another inch from the intense sensation.

"You have a beautiful dick," she said stroking her spit up and down the full length. "Big, but not so big so that I can't get it in my mouth."

She went back down on me and bobbed her head up and down soon building up to where I was sure that I'd shoot off in her mouth real soon, especially when she began to fondle my balls. But she raised her head up suddenly.

"My pussy needs a little more attention," she whispered, turning around to present her twat to my upturned face.